Photo
- - - - -

julius peppers press conference

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
132 replies to this topic

#131 5158Poundin

5158Poundin

Here Kitty Kitty

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:14 AM

NFLN is not necessarily a lucky thing when 95% of the time they focus on about 6 different teams.

The Panthers are still a small market team even on the network and you don't have to listen to Jamie Dukes' incessant bullshit and jock-sucking. Consider yourself lucky on that.

#132 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:23 AM

I still have no idea how Dukes has a job there. Everyone else is credible, I guess he is the heel. This guy tries so hard to come up with a controversial perspective on everything it's irrational, and most the time, the other guys on there get him caught on his own b.s.

As far as their coverage of teams, when they first started we were big time... They used to have Brentson Buckner on all the time as a guest and did interviews with him over the team cam. Once he was cut, I noticed dramatically less coverage on us, I guess b/c we lost a lot of personality.

#133 5158Poundin

5158Poundin

Here Kitty Kitty

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:31 AM

We have a few personalities in DeAngelo, JStew and Smitty still left. Defensively - Beason is not really outspoken and Patrick Willis OR Ray Ray get all the love on NFLN....DeAngelo might be the one who grabs some attention for us because he's gotten some love there. Chris Harris is the most charismatic on the defensive side of the ball but he doesn't seem to get much attention from NFLN.

I guess we will wait and see what leaders emerge now from this younger bunch and give it time. Hopefully their performance on the field will give the Panthers some attention in months to come.

As to Jamie Dukes - it would please me to no end to see him out of a job when his contract is up. He's the biggest waste of space, a prima donna and argumentative just to be contrary when he really has no case....his befuddled idiocy makes me change the channel almost every time.