• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#91 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:16 PM

I'm actually really curious to see how he'll do.

I could see him having a good year.

#92 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:17 PM

Peppers is nothing but a dope that hit the lotto in life... way to sell out the Carolinas, your home.

#93 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:20 PM

he'z gunna uhmmm *lip smack* have some of dat dere fun in Chicago playin wif coach SMIFF.*lip smack*

#94 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:27 PM

I hate Julius. I hope we DESTROY the shitty Bears.

There you go.

So we can tease Peppers for his speech problem, but we can't tease Delhomme's tears of anguish?!

Sure. Pep's speech make him sound dumber than Jessica Simpson. Jake at least know how to talk & he at least didn't sell out the team like Pep does. I thought Pep like Meeks's defense plan. I guess it was all about the money, 'cause the Bears paid him more than us. :rofl:

The Peppers hate is crazy lol

No difference than the Jake hate. Don't be a hypocrite.

#95 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,646 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:40 PM

Sure. Pep's speech make him sound dumber than Jessica Simpson. Jake at least know how to talk & he at least didn't sell out the team like Pep does. I thought Pep like Meeks's defense plan. I guess it was all about the money, 'cause the Bears paid him more than us. :rofl:

No difference than the Jake hate. Don't be a hypocrite.

I don't have no real problem with people bashing Peppers. I mean, after all..he's the enemy now. I just think if it is okay to bash Peppers, then it should be okay to bash Delhomme as well.

Oh yeah, I put a lol there for a reason :lol:

#96 Guest_BradThomas_*

Guest_BradThomas_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:04 PM

The difference between Peppers and Jake is that Jake wants to be here and always gave everything he had. Peppers is the complete opposite.

#97 ThaJackal

ThaJackal

Arschloch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:10 AM

Pep is gone. I am glad for him, now we can move the fug on. Damnit, August can't get here fast enough. fug all the speculation, lets play some fugin' fußball!

#98 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,551 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:04 AM

Well sh*t, dip my balls in sweet cream and squat me in a kitchen full of kittens....Pep was here eight years and I never knew he was retarded.

#99 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:06 AM

Now we know why he had that goofy grin on his face.

#100 Bobby

Bobby

Czar of Czars

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:06 AM

It depends which one shows up.

The one that cares, or the one you could block with Kenny Moore.

#101 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:18 AM

Well sh*t, dip my balls in sweet cream and squat me in a kitchen full of kittens....Pep was here eight years and I never knew he was retarded.

cmon guys give the guy a break. not everyone is born smart lol. its like when your best friend gets a job promotion and gets a pay raise, u should be happy for him not bitter. unless your a piece of sh#t human being :thumbsup:

#102 John Fox

John Fox

it is what it is

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:32 AM

hahahaha, this bitch was lucky dealing with the dick sucking charlotte sports media. But in Chicago, one day off of work, and all hell breaks lose up there. he's going to be wishing he was back here in NC by the bears bye week.

yeah, i'm obviously a bit upset about this, Peppers was my favorite panther ever, and i wanted him to play his entire career with the panthers, guess thats my fault
cant believe this guy was called the next LT...

#103 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:51 AM

I've told this story before.. but there are some new people here that might like it..

Several years ago a friend of mine stayed at the same apartment complex as Julius and the power was out.. and he was just standing there staring at the elevators.. and she was like: "honey, the elevators won't work when the power is out".

And he was just like: "uh huh.... And just kept waiting"

True story

#104 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:59 AM

I didn't wanna knock Pep for anything personally and generally refrained from doing so all of last year, but he acted like an asshole in this situation.

That 'face of the franchise' answer sealed it. And he proudly boasted that Chicago was on that list last year. f**k him and carl carey.

I don't got a problem if you wanted a new coach or system or whatever. But, they run the same system, have older players and paid him less that what we reportedly offered.

A lot of guys dream of playing at home. Pep was here his whole life, so I can understand wanting a change of scenery but he handled it like poo and then it feels like he's rubbing it in.

It doesn't even seem real him holding that helmet up there. No doubt Charles Johnson and Everette Brown can get sacks, but they can't make one-handed INTs and run them back for TDs.

I'm pissed at him but it's gonna suck that he won't be a career Panther.

With less talent than the Bears...we will be as good and will beat them next year. I am calling it right now...Matt Moore beats Jay Cutler in BOA.

Jon Beason is going to take that game REALLLLLLY personally and it will be marvelous. I can't wait to see Everette Brown go against Brian St. Pierre or whoever else they have. I also can't wait to see Jordan Gross and Travelle to shut Pep down.

#105 AnalyzeThIs#28

AnalyzeThIs#28

Beware of Smash&Dash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:19 AM

Well this is my first post and I have always been a big time Peps fan for sure. But the way he acted out after the end of the '09 season with just ridiculous. Saying he didn't even want a long term contract from the Panthers. I believe he has a lot better chance of winning a championship here then with the Bears. But he wanted out, and has wanted out for the last few years so he supposedly could play somewhere else in a 3-4 defense.... that happened right??? He's full of it and himself. He is IMO the best pass rusher in the NFL, but paying ridiculous money just for 1 defensive player is crazy especially when there's many other players that need to be addressed in the near future on our team.

I just hope we can get a good DT from free agency since our 2010 draft picks are limited.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.