Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Muhsin Muhammad, Ricky Manning Jr, Dante Wesley, Julius Peppers... Chris Harris

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Every time the Bears have dug in our trash bin they have overpaid and got burned.... the one player we acquired from them for a measly 5th rounder has paid in dividends

Angelo = Hurney's bitch

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

:driving: :thumbsup:

Posted · Report post

Fwiw, Peppers is better than any of those listed. Although I am not sure he is worth what the Bears are paying him.

Posted · Report post

Preach it!!! Even tho I want Ricky back :(

Posted · Report post

I think peppers is going to play well. I think he just straight up did not want to be here, especially after JR called him out publicly. I think he's excited to be a in big city and finally have a change of pace. I think he'll play well at least for a season or two. I think his motivation problems will pop up every now and then. If the team has a bad season though he will dissapeer.

Posted · Report post

Preach it!!! Even tho I want Ricky back :(

He's in the UFL

Posted · Report post

and Hurney is Devany's bitch.

Posted · Report post

Keep dreaming, you just lost an all pro beast and athletic freak of a defensive end, but yeah he sucks and the Bears did not score on this pick up.

Posted · Report post

Chicago is where defensive ends go to die.

We'll get him back at the end of his contract.

Posted · Report post

Keep dreaming, you just lost an all pro beast and athletic freak of a defensive end, but yeah he sucks and the Bears did not score on this pick up.

he's certainly a freak and an incredibly gifted athlete. That's never been questioned. But when he shows up 3 games next season, you'll see exactly what we've seen since 2002.

Posted · Report post

I can think of one game he'll be up for this season...

Posted · Report post

He is an all pro and an athletic freak. He's going to straight up DOMINATE! just like Javon Kearse did in Philly...oh wait. AAAAAND you got him in the degenerative phase of his tertiary syphilis, so enjoy that.