Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Muhsin Muhammad, Ricky Manning Jr, Dante Wesley, Julius Peppers... Chris Harris

96 posts in this topic

Posted

spin it either way you'd like.... he went to the pro bowl as a Panther, while non of the Panther outcasts who became Bears accomplished anything other than robbing Virginia McCaskey

How do you define accomplishing something? What has Chris Harris "accomplished" since the Bears traded him to the Panthers? Moose helped us get to the Super Bowl and caught a TD in it.

Hey, hang your hat on a roided-up punter, no sweat. :lol:

Posted

Seriously man?

Wow... the hate has filled you quickly... how quickly it sets in

....its been seething and oozing ever since his first declaration to leave.(see previous pep posts). its a compromised loyalty... the hate and animosity is a cleansing process that all true fans will go thru... i'll be cool and sober tomorrow.

1 person likes this

Posted

....its been seething and oozing ever since his first declaration to leave.(see previous pep posts). its a compromised loyalty... the hate and animosity is a cleansing process that all true fans will go thru... i'll be cool and sober tomorrow.

Good post and understood.

Posted

Keep dreaming, you just lost an all pro beast and athletic freak of a defensive end, but yeah he sucks and the Bears did not score on this pick up.

exactly, glad you understand.

Posted

Good post and understood.

I'm liking the way this team is starting to morph. Once Fox is gone I think the transformation will be completed.

Posted

So after all this FA shopping the Bears still have nobody for Cutler to throw the ball to and nobody on the offensive line...

Good news, I think Peppers can take the Bears from 7-9 to 8-8. That's what he did for us while our QB tried to set an interception record.

Posted

In fairness, Sauerbrun's steroids didn't work.

That fuger was fat.

Posted

Bears FO/fans are looking at the positives only and completely writing off his negatives. He is a player that has played half-a**ed his entire career here. So they expect a player that has played half-a**ed, after signing a contract that has him set for the rest of his career, to all of a sudden blow up on a much less talented team? He always gets his stats (10+ sacks) but what he has always lacked was constient pressure, which is the whole reason the Bears signed him to get pressure on the QB.

I have never hated Pep. In fact I have had a life sized fat head of him on my wall and it has never came down. But I, along with most everyone on here, had already realized how much the money Peppers was getting was hurting this team. He is not worth close to what the Bears gave him and you will see that in the coming years.

And BTW on the steroids issue. I have met quite a few NFL prospects (from my days in college) and quite a few were on them during the off-season. I knew a punter who put on almost 25 lbs in one off-season (why he needed to being a damn good punter anyway IDK). I think in all major sports it just one of those things that happen. Besides I was listening on the radio the other day and they were commenting how boring baseball was getting now that they were enforcing the policy more. It doesn't bother me that they do it.

Posted

dimbee your looking at the positives only and completely writing off his negatives. He is a player that has played half-a**ed his entire career here..

huh?

Posted

huh?

Sorry that was Darth Hater.

Posted

I wish there is a way that we could pick up John P paul to take Peppers place. That Guy is going to be a Pepper number two and maybe better. He just need to get a little stronger and he going to be one touch DE. I bet he will be one of them DE that will rush good and take balls out of the air. And most likely take them for TDS. The team that takes him is going to get one of the top 5 player in this years draft if not number 1. I agree he is not there yet but give him a year or two in the pros. Pepper going to wish he was half the player that kids going to became if he stays in good health.

Posted

sorry not john jason p paul DE