Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppers deal 6 years 91.5 million, 42 guaranteed.

72 posts in this topic

Posted

According to sources, the contract totals $91.5 million and has $42 million in guarantees. Over the first three years of the contract, Peppers will make $40.5 million, but the number could be more if he makes the Pro Bowl, records a certain number of sacks or is Defensive Player of the Year.

Link

Posted

umm... WOW...

WHAT... THE... F#@K

Posted

According to sources, the contract totals $91.5 million and has $42 million in guarantees. Over the first three years of the contract, Peppers will make $40.5 million, but the number could be more if he makes the Pro Bowl, records a certain number of sacks or is Defensive Player of the Year.

Link

Lunacy. Peppers is no Deacon Jones.

Posted

umm... WOW...

WHAT... THE... F#@K

yea, thats what I said when I saw it too.

Posted

I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad we didn't pay him this amount of money. I thought even what we offered was too much.

Now where is dimbee to tell us all how this is totally reasonable and won't screw over the Bears in the slightest once the cap is reinstated.

Posted

So glad that we stayed out of the bidding war. Let him be someone else's problem.

Posted

I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad we didn't pay him this amount of money. I thought even what we offered was too much.

Now where is dimbee to tell us all how this is totally reasonably and won't screw over the Bears once the cap is reinstated.

this will probably end up being a 3, maybe 4 year deal worth 40-54 million plus incentives. He never see's the bulk of it, but maybe he does.....It really depends on the language of the contract.

Posted

lol

Posted

I have a question, for those that wanted the team to go all out and try and resign him this off season.....Do you think he is seriously worth that kind of money?

Posted

snyder.jpg

LOL they paid him what?

3 people like this

Posted

I have a question, for those that wanted the team to go all out and try and resign him this off season.....Do you think he is seriously worth that kind of money?

Lord no.

Half that, maybe.

Posted

snyder.jpg

LOL they paid him what?

lmao, classic. rep +