• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Rod Butsecks

Rod Butsecks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:10 AM

(By Charles Chandler and Darin Gantt, cchandler@charlotteobserver.com and dgantt@heraldonline.com) Jake Delhomme looked down at the desk in front of him, covering his face with one hand and holding a tissue with the other to wipe the tears from his eyes.p/He said repeatedly his emotions were rooted in joy, not sorrow.

More...

#2 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:17 AM

poor dude. He really did mean a lot to the franchise. after hearing about how everyone in the organization respected the crap out of him, even after he played horribly, speaks volumes of his character as a person. and the fact that he is not holding a grudge is also amazing.

he really is a class act. good luck jake

#3 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:22 AM

poor dude. He really did mean a lot to the franchise. after hearing about how everyone in the organization respected the crap out of him, even after he played horribly, speaks volumes of his character as a person. and the fact that he is not holding a grudge is also amazing.

he really is a class act. good luck jake

So what? The guy sucked on the field and was way overpaid. He has a 12.5 million paycheck coming as a parting gift.

And as for as holding a grudge....are you serious? How can he when we are the only team stupid enough to keep him as a starter well past his time to hang it up AND pay him stupid money?

#4 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,241 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:26 AM

You could punch me in the groin for $13 million and I won't hold s grudge against you...hell I may make out with you and let you punch me again

#5 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:39 AM

So what? The guy sucked on the field and was way overpaid. He has a 12.5 million paycheck coming as a parting gift.

And as for as holding a grudge....are you serious? How can he when we are the only team stupid enough to keep him as a starter well past his time to hang it up AND pay him stupid money?

i don't blame jake for his sucking. he just sucks and he can't really help that. I blame fox for keeping him in all season and making everyone hate a good person.

#6 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:41 AM

Genuinely good guy that put everything he had into the team. Unfortunately for all involved, everything he had was not enough.

#7 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:45 AM

You could punch me in the groin for $13 million and I won't hold s grudge against you...hell I may make out with you and let you punch me again

+1

#8 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:50 AM

Genuinely good guy that put everything he had into the team. Unfortunately for all involved, everything he had was not enough.

indeed. I can't blame the guy for trying his damnedest every single week. I wish every football player that plays for the panthers would have his desire and drive.

#9 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:21 AM

He had some great years and if you erase the last 14 months or so there would be no discussion that we should resign him, make him happy etc. I hope he comes back to the franchise in some capacity

#10 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:47 AM

I dont think there's ever been a more selfish and money hungry player to ever play for the Panthers than Jake Delhomme. "I felt blindsided" KISS MY ASS! We felt blindsided by your sh*tty play Jake, we felt blindsided by you and your agent taking Mr.Richardson to the woodshed in the offseason last year after you had your WORST GAME EVER. If Jake Delhomme really cared about this team he would've taken a paycut to stay here or given some of those $$$ he stole back. But no, we get Jake crying at press conferences wiping his tears with 100 dollar bills. GTFOH! Its all about the money with #17. I'm glad we have Matt Moore who's alot more humble and less arrogant than Delhomme.

#11 MaineManPanther

MaineManPanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:16 PM

I dont think there's ever been a more selfish and money hungry player to ever play for the Panthers than Jake Delhomme. "I felt blindsided" KISS MY ASS! We felt blindsided by your sh*tty play Jake, we felt blindsided by you and your agent taking Mr.Richardson to the woodshed in the offseason last year after you had your WORST GAME EVER. If Jake Delhomme really cared about this team he would've taken a paycut to stay here or given some of those $$$ he stole back. But no, we get Jake crying at press conferences wiping his tears with 100 dollar bills. GTFOH! Its all about the money with #17. I'm glad we have Matt Moore who's alot more humble and less arrogant than Delhomme.

If Jake was such a bad teamate, then why is he universally respected by the whole franchise?

You honestly think if Moore was in the same situation he wouldve paid money back? Forget about Moore, how many players have you heard of who gave back money because they sucked?

#12 Delhomeboy

Delhomeboy

Wage Slave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:48 PM

:skep:

#13 Tank

Tank

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

He was a whiny crybaby and Fox is too.

#14 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 03:34 PM

I hope this is ajoke because if not this is hands down the worst post ever written on this board.

#15 XxDeputyxX

XxDeputyxX

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:07 PM

I wouldn't have any hard feelings either if you paid me 12.3 million dollars for doing nothing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.