90 replies to this topic

#31 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,184 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:59 AM

I think a couple of former Panthers should already have statues. The rate we are going we will get a new statue every 15 years. Minter, Rucker and Moose should get one each and a few from the early part of the Panthers should get one.

#32 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,729 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:03 PM

can we give diggs one too? he got an interception that one time

#33 KatsAzz

KatsAzz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:07 PM

Lmao! I was waiting to see if someone would be dumb enough to suggest this. Didn't take long did it? Its only fitting that it was katasss. Ha ha! Seriously what is this obsession everyone has with giving out statues?

GayManWasright -You miserable little faggot,if you could understand what was written,you would see the post was a question,"Do you think the Panthers should erect a statue outside BOA Stadium of Jake Delhomme?" not a statement.

Not only are you a dumb azz but you seem to have a severe reading comprehensive problem.

While Jake was a great person with high character, he was only a slightly above average QB on his best days and below average on many others.

I could go along with the Panthers giving him a "Jake Delhomme Day",if he doesn't sign with another team but i don't feel he is worthy of a statue,something that should be reserved for great players.

This is my opinion but unlike you,i respect the opinions of those that disagree.

#34 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,184 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:08 PM

What should the rules be then for one? To me if a player spends most of his career here and stands out in both football and community, doesnt have to be a Probowler but needs to be a contributer to the team. BOA is a big place I want to see Statues wrapping around the stadium before I die. At the rate we going there will only be 8 in the next 40 year.

#35 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:19 PM

Steve Smith should get a statue.

#36 Gman was right

Gman was right

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:45 PM

GayManWasright -You miserable little faggot,if you could understand what was written,you would see the post was a question,"Do you think the Panthers should erect a statue outside BOA Stadium of Jake Delhomme?" not a statement.

Not only are you a dumb azz but you seem to have a severe reading comprehensive problem.

While Jake was a great person with high character, he was only a slightly above average QB on his best days and below average on many others.

I could go along with the Panthers giving him a "Jake Delhomme Day",if he doesn't sign with another team but i don't feel he is worthy of a statue,something that should be reserved for great players.

This is my opinion but unlike you,i respect the opinions of those that disagree.

Hey FaggotAzz you miserable little *****. Guess what? You're GAY! Especially since you want that GAY ass Jake to have a GAY statue. Only GAY people like you want GAY people to have a GAY statue. It must be because you're GAY. :sifone:

By the way, You're GAY!

Aint I fugin cool? :cool:

#37 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,184 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:48 PM

Calm down on the insults.

#38 Gman was right

Gman was right

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:50 PM

Calm down on the insults.

You're right. My bad! Self defense is totally GAY!

Right Katazz? :sifone:

#39 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:52 PM

Steve Smith should get a statue.

I'll vote for that.

#40 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:01 PM

What should the rules be then for one? To me if a player spends most of his career here and stands out in both football and community, doesnt have to be a Probowler but needs to be a contributer to the team. BOA is a big place I want to see Statues wrapping around the stadium before I die. At the rate we going there will only be 8 in the next 40 year.

I would say Minter should get one, and then Kasay.

If Moose plays another two years with us, he could retire in the top 15 recievers of all time. That may deserve one

#41 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:05 PM

I would say Minter should get one, and then Kasay.

If Moose plays another two years with us, he could retire in the top 15 recievers of all time. That may deserve one

Hes a kicker. I mean for all hes done for us hes still just a kicker. And lets not forget the KO out of bounds that could have cost us the SB. I'm not downplaying all the Kicks in OT and late that got us there but that one will go down in Panthers history.

#42 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,423 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:07 PM

Yea and on the other side of the walkway put Mike Minter intercepting his pass.

#43 Lt Pinkerton

Lt Pinkerton

Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

He doesn't deserve the same honor as Sam Mills, but he should be in the ring of honor or whatever the f its called.

#44 John Fox

John Fox

it is what it is

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:10 PM

baltimore has a statue of Johny U
we get a statue of Jake the Mistake

not fair

#45 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,964 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:20 PM

Can we have a statue of him throwing an interception?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.