• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:25 PM

Well now I'm convinced the anti scalping law repeal made otherwise sane people loose their minds. There are over 2000 tickets available on both ticket exchange and stubhub, amazingly the tickets listed on the exchange haven't budged much off of the exuberant prices while the hub has been trending down for the last couple of days. Very few tix are selling on either site.

In the mean time tix are barely bringing 20% over face on E-Bay if they sale at all...

Anybody familiar with how the ticket exchange works can you clue me in, is there a set minimum? Can the seller adjust the price if they want after the tix are posted? If neither of these are the cause of the overpricing these people need to get a clue, they aren't going to sale these tix for 150% over face, the ticket isn't that hot.

They aren't doing well on eBay at all. I'm trying to sell my friend's for them and they won't budge thinking they can get more. I'm tired of dealing with it.

I may even have a single for sale if the friend I'm trying to help doesn't sell his. :( He doesn't care about going to the game anyway.

#32 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:32 PM

They aren't doing well on eBay at all. I'm trying to sell my friend's for them and they won't budge thinking they can get more. I'm tired of dealing with it.

I may even have a single for sale if the friend I'm trying to help doesn't sell his. :( He doesn't care about going to the game anyway.

I bet E-bay drops further tomorrow, it's quickly becoming a buyers market, I knew it would.

#33 DSSB v2.0

DSSB v2.0

Mr. Phil Deez

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:18 PM

I bet E-bay drops further tomorrow, it's quickly becoming a buyers market, I knew it would.

SWEET ain't it? I feel sorry for all the poor dumbasses who listened to WBTV's HYPE, in the end, people have completely lost their mind trying to sell tickets at an OUTRAGEOUS prices in a recession. $20 Uppers on Sat. Night, bet it!

#34 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:31 PM

SWEET ain't it? I feel sorry for all the poor dumbasses who listened to WBTV's HYPE, in the end, people have completely lost their mind trying to sell tickets at an OUTRAGEOUS prices in a recession. $20 Uppers on Sat. Night, bet it!

The sad thing is if they had been moderately priced from the outset the available volume would have decreased and demand would still be decent. It's simple economics if you over price a market and curb demand you struggle to sale product even when you drop the price. Once a price decline begins people will hold out for a further drop. Same thing happens in real estate all the time...

#35 DSSB v2.0

DSSB v2.0

Mr. Phil Deez

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:38 PM

The sad thing is if they had been moderately priced from the outset the available volume would have decreased and demand would still be decent. It's simple economics if you over price a market and curb demand you struggle to sale product even when you drop the price. Once a price decline begins people will hold out for a further drop. Same thing happens in real estate all the time...

I'm in real estate:D

You are right, simple supply and demand. Those tickets are going nowhere fast. Originally I planned to watch this one in HD, now it appears that it will priced as just another ordinary game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com