Photo
- - - - -

Ahmadinejad speaks out about sept 11th

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#46 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:09 PM

Yes. It is amazing that we fall for the same things over and over yet we all deny it can ever happen.

I should have been a politician. Making the masses think what we want them to think seems easier everyday

haha no doubt.

#47 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:16 PM

Posted Image

#48 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:46 PM

:lol:

the joke's on you brotimes.

#49 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:52 PM

Yes. It is amazing that we fall for the same things over and over yet we all deny it can ever happen.

once someone is convicted of murder, you don't tend to give them the benefit of the doubt each subsequent time they are accused of murder. but for some reason we do for the government.

"what's that? you admit we attacked our own ship to go to war in Vietnam? wow, didn't see that coming."

"what's that? we were attacked and now we're going to war in an oil rich country? well, i won't question it, because that's unpatriotic."

Edited by rodeo, 08 March 2010 - 04:58 PM.

#50 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:26 PM

once someone is convicted of murder, you don't tend to give them the benefit of the doubt each subsequent time they are accused of murder. but for some reason we do for the government.

"what's that? you admit we attacked our own ship to go to war in Vietnam? wow, didn't see that coming."

"what's that? we were attacked and now we're going to war in an oil rich country? well, i won't question it, because that's unpatriotic."

It is one thing to take advantage of an opportunity to go to war and make it almost unanimous in support. (Iraq/A-Stan and Pearl Harbor, IMO) vs....

It is quite another to manufacture the whole thing (Gulf of Tonkin).

I see a difference there.

#51 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:43 PM

People aren't singing that tune anymore since the Bush years are over. He pushed it to the limit until even those that feel the most patriotic after a while were like "WTF?".

#52 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:49 PM

It is one thing to take advantage of an opportunity to go to war and make it almost unanimous in support. (Iraq/A-Stan and Pearl Harbor, IMO) vs....

there is a difference, sure. my point is that people shouldn't be judged for their mistrust. people treat 'truthers' like they are unpatriotic scum, but when you look at the history of governments all over the world, they do poo like that. whether the conspiracy is true or not, it's not unbelievable.

#53 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:50 PM

i think you missed the point. rodeo is saying that if our country has practiced false flag operations in the past, who's to say it wouldn't happen again? And considering this, why is the government automatically given a free pass on controversial events?

propaganda has had massive influence on citizens thorough the world's history. who's to say that couldn't happen today, or couldn't be practiced today? afterall, mussolini/hitler had devloped their propaganda techniques from woodrow wilson and the globalists/progressives back in the early 1900's.

Edited by venom, 08 March 2010 - 05:52 PM.

#54 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:18 PM

i think you missed the point. rodeo is saying that if our country has practiced false flag operations in the past, who's to say it wouldn't happen again? And considering this, why is the government automatically given a free pass on controversial events?

propaganda has had massive influence on citizens thorough the world's history. who's to say that couldn't happen today, or couldn't be practiced today? afterall, mussolini/hitler had devloped their propaganda techniques from woodrow wilson and the globalists/progressives back in the early 1900's.

Especially, since we have documents through the Freedom of Information Act providing us with some lovely information concerning Cuba; a far less threat than we have experienced in the past and recent history.

"Remember the Reichstag Fire!"