Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

True Panther Fans...**MUST WATCH**

64 posts in this topic

Thanks for an awesome vid of Jake. I will miss his spirit, his passion, his loyalty, his class, his leadership and his unmistakeable love for this team.

Thank you Jake for being there for us and bringing this team to heights never experienced before. I wish you well. Good luck. Sad to see it all end this way and I hope you get given a second chance.

I know some of my brethren on this board will crucify me but I can't hate or wish ill will on someone who gave his heart for this organization. I won't do it.

very good.

Thanks for all the effort you put into the video.

Jeezus that was good.

great vid, 5 stars. i hope we resign him with a smaller deal

some things people forget about delhomme, is how much effort and fight he puts in...i was hoping we could keep him as a backup because he would push Moore to the limit..

Amazing video! Thanks for taking the time, he will be missed but I won't miss all the interceptions.

Hell no to the back-up idea. It is his time to move on.

some things people forget about delhomme, is how much effort and fight he puts in...i was hoping we could keep him as a backup because he would push Moore to the limit..

That's exactly what I was thinking and have been saying. I'm surprised they didn't keep him around, he's good for the looker-room

That's exactly what I was thinking and have been saying. I'm surprised they didn't keep him around, he's good for the looker-room

No...he wasn't.

No...he wasn't.

Are you joking?