Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

True Panther Fans...**MUST WATCH**

64 posts in this topic

Jeezus that was good.

great vid, 5 stars. i hope we resign him with a smaller deal

some things people forget about delhomme, is how much effort and fight he puts in...i was hoping we could keep him as a backup because he would push Moore to the limit..

Amazing video! Thanks for taking the time, he will be missed but I won't miss all the interceptions.

Hell no to the back-up idea. It is his time to move on.

some things people forget about delhomme, is how much effort and fight he puts in...i was hoping we could keep him as a backup because he would push Moore to the limit..

That's exactly what I was thinking and have been saying. I'm surprised they didn't keep him around, he's good for the looker-room

That's exactly what I was thinking and have been saying. I'm surprised they didn't keep him around, he's good for the looker-room

No...he wasn't.

No...he wasn't.

Are you joking?

Are you joking?

No. It's simple. If we want to move on, we had to get rid of Delhomme. We couldn't truly move on with Delhomme still on the team...especially with a coach like John Fox. I'm not saying he would be a cancer. :lol:

No. It's simple. If we want to move on, we had to get rid of Delhomme. We couldn't truly move on with Delhomme still on the team...especially with a coach like John Fox. I'm not saying he would be a cancer. :lol:

I was asking if you were joking about delhomme not being a leader...

I was asking if you were joking about delhomme not being a leader...

I don't think I said anything about Delhomme not being a leader. But anyway, I don't wanna mess up your thread so I'mma just butt out.

great vid, 5 stars. i hope we resign him with a smaller deal

Why? That doesn't make any sense. Even the "experts" are dumbfounded on this. Yes, we did dump Jake's contract. But that isn't the reason to cut him. This team was very much Jake's team, regardless of his play. You can't move on, without removing him from the team. The sooner you and the so called experts figure it out, the better the understanding will be.

1 person likes this