Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelblue89

UNC/Duke

88 posts in this topic

Unc fans, Do you think Roy cares about the ACC tournament this year? :D

But what did you expect from Ginyard?

Fewer passes to the guy in Row 3, Seat 4...

I like the way our team looks next year. I think we will be better, I don't think unc competes with us next year either. I could be wrong but I am confident in what K has put together and Roy needs an explosive pg for his offense so maybe not 5 years of dominance but at least 2 or 3. :D

We will see. Personally, I'm very confident in Roy Williams and there is no doubt in my mind that his team will be much better next year. Either way, we will definitely get some pay back on the football field.;)

Fewer passes to the guy in Row 3, Seat 4...

He only averaged 2 TO's per game that is pretty much par for the course in his career at unc, so once again what did you expect from Ginyard? He is a role player and always has been, if you expected something more then you expected too much.:)

We will see. Personally, I'm very confident in Roy Williams and there is no doubt in my mind that his team will be much better next year. Either way, we will definitely get some pay back on the football field.;)

How about the job Roy did this year?

He only averaged 2 TO's per game that is pretty much par for the course in his career at unc, so once again what did you expect from Ginyard? He is a role player and always has been, if you expected something more then you expected too much.:)

I won't deny for a moment that I expected more from him than this... I never expected him to be a game changed, but I did expect him not to absolutely destroy games the way he has done this season...

How about the job Roy did this year?

He did what he could with an extremely young and inexperienced team that had more than their share of injuries, not counting our awesome seniors of course.

BTW, that Marshall kid sure had a lot of big time programs recruiting him for such an average player. I wonder how that happens?

He did what he could with an extremely young and inexperienced team that had more than their share of injuries, not counting our awesome seniors of course.

BTW, that Marshall kid sure had a lot of big time programs recruiting him for such an average player. I wonder how that happens?

I never said he wasn't good, I said he wasn't a 5 star player and wasn't in that league. Big time programs recruit all types of players, from 3 stars to 5 stars look at Justin Watts, unc recruited and got him and he was a 3 star player. As far as Roy he did a horrible job with 7 count them 7 burger boys he managed a .500 record and a 5-11 conference record. He has more burger boys then anyone in the country. His team was picked 4 in the country and was picked 1st in the conference and you can tell me he didn't do a bad job? Please take off you unc glasses and look at the job he did, I vote him worst coach in the ACC by far.

Roy himself said that he was questioning why this team has played like crap. I dont think anyone knew they would be as bad as they have shown. Barnes and Bullock will cure alot of UNC ills next season and if Marshall can pass/handle the ball then UNC will come storming back.

For the Duke fans...do you reallly think your team has a shot at the Final 4, much less win the title? IMO there is no way they beat Kentucky, Kansas, or the top 4 big east teams.

Ok, this just solidifies the point I'm talking about with Ginyard... It's about 4 mins into the GT game, and Drew pushes the fast break down the floor... Ginyard is wide open for an easy layup at the other end, and Drew hits him right in the chest with a pass, that bounces off Ginyard's hands and out of bounds... Drew gets credit for the TO, but Ginyard is the one who for all intents and purposes lost the ball... It's been that kind of crap ALL SEASON from him... Stats don't always tell it all... Marcus has absolutely killed us this year...