• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#76 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

He only averaged 2 TO's per game that is pretty much par for the course in his career at unc, so once again what did you expect from Ginyard? He is a role player and always has been, if you expected something more then you expected too much.:)

I won't deny for a moment that I expected more from him than this... I never expected him to be a game changed, but I did expect him not to absolutely destroy games the way he has done this season...

#77 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

How about the job Roy did this year?

He did what he could with an extremely young and inexperienced team that had more than their share of injuries, not counting our awesome seniors of course.

BTW, that Marshall kid sure had a lot of big time programs recruiting him for such an average player. I wonder how that happens?

#78 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

He did what he could with an extremely young and inexperienced team that had more than their share of injuries, not counting our awesome seniors of course.

BTW, that Marshall kid sure had a lot of big time programs recruiting him for such an average player. I wonder how that happens?

I never said he wasn't good, I said he wasn't a 5 star player and wasn't in that league. Big time programs recruit all types of players, from 3 stars to 5 stars look at Justin Watts, unc recruited and got him and he was a 3 star player. As far as Roy he did a horrible job with 7 count them 7 burger boys he managed a .500 record and a 5-11 conference record. He has more burger boys then anyone in the country. His team was picked 4 in the country and was picked 1st in the conference and you can tell me he didn't do a bad job? Please take off you unc glasses and look at the job he did, I vote him worst coach in the ACC by far.

#79 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:11 PM

Roy himself said that he was questioning why this team has played like crap. I dont think anyone knew they would be as bad as they have shown. Barnes and Bullock will cure alot of UNC ills next season and if Marshall can pass/handle the ball then UNC will come storming back.

For the Duke fans...do you reallly think your team has a shot at the Final 4, much less win the title? IMO there is no way they beat Kentucky, Kansas, or the top 4 big east teams.

#80 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

Ok, this just solidifies the point I'm talking about with Ginyard... It's about 4 mins into the GT game, and Drew pushes the fast break down the floor... Ginyard is wide open for an easy layup at the other end, and Drew hits him right in the chest with a pass, that bounces off Ginyard's hands and out of bounds... Drew gets credit for the TO, but Ginyard is the one who for all intents and purposes lost the ball... It's been that kind of crap ALL SEASON from him... Stats don't always tell it all... Marcus has absolutely killed us this year...

#81 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:27 PM

.... Now Ginyard misses a wide open dunk that would've tied the game back up....

Stay tuned, there will be more.. heh

#82 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:08 PM

.... Now Ginyard misses a wide open dunk that would've tied the game back up....

Stay tuned, there will be more.. heh

A few weeks ago, I jokingly posted that Ginyard couldn't even hit a dunk...damn. If this bunch could hit the easy ones, they could be up by about 17 right now. At least they are playing hard tonight though.

#83 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:21 PM

UNC really needs some players who can hit some jump shots. I hope Barnes and Bullock are shooting alot of jumpers because they'll be needed bigtime next season.

#84 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:45 AM

UNC really needs some players who can hit some jump shots. I hope Barnes and Bullock are shooting alot of jumpers because they'll be needed bigtime next season.

Any one of these freshmen should be a better shooter than Ginyard. I hate to keep talking bad about the guy, but he has absolutely killed us all season long.

#85 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:49 AM

I guess Roy still doesn't care about the ACC tournament.

#86 NelKlein

NelKlein

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:35 PM

Posted Image

#87 NelKlein

NelKlein

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:43 PM

Posted Image

#88 NelKlein

NelKlein

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.