Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Peppers was "willing to stay"

117 posts in this topic

:hand: I think your crystal ball needs a rebuild kit. Multiple sacks that game for Peppers....multiple.

yea, the only thing coming in multiples will be interceptions thrown by Jay Cutler.

1 person likes this

yeah, right. if he wanted to be a panther he would have accepted the contract we offered 2 years ago.

I would have loved to keep him because he's still a beast, but let's be real for a second. you can't seriously believe this article, ESPECIALLY after those comments he made yesterday about not wanting to be the face of the Panthers franchise, and how he loved Chicagos winning tradition..

this interview was just damage control because he know he sounded like an asshole.

yes. I can't wait for Jordan Gross to pwn him later this year

will that be after Gross gets called for the false start or before......Pep is gonna show up when he plays Carolina. He won't sleep walk that one game at least. If Gross and Pep both are going 100%....Pep wins that battle.

yeah, right. if he wanted to be a panther he would have accepted the contract we offered 2 years ago.

I would have loved to keep him because he's still a beast, but let's be real for a second. you can't seriously believe this article, ESPECIALLY after those comments he made yesterday about not wanting to be the face of the Panthers franchise, and how he loved Chicagos winning tradition..

this interview was just damage control because he know he sounded like an asshole.

damage control on what? he isnt in nc anymore.

will that be after Gross gets called for the false start or before......Pep is gonna show up when he plays Carolina. He won't sleep walk that one game at least. If Gross and Pep both are going 100%....Pep wins that battle.

if our backups can handle Jared Allen I'm PRETTY sure they can handle Peppers lololol

He's gonna show up only to get chip blocked by a TE. He won't be a factor.

You're still used to Jake, Moore can actually get out of the pocket when needed to. Gross can handle Pep, after working with him since 2003 in practice.

Gross > Peppers. more passion, more effort. better player

:hand: I think your crystal ball needs a rebuild kit. Multiple sacks that game for Peppers....multiple.

Dpanther and yourself are both wrong. If you think that Gross will start or that Peppers will have multiple sacks.

We will start Schwartz and he will dominate Pep.

That is how you neutralize the man. If you think the Panther's don't know this by now then.....

while i agree with not keeping him you guys should stop pretending that he won't rape Gross and Moore during the season.

while i agree with not keeping him you guys should stop pretending that he won't rape Gross and Moore during the season.

I'm telling you. He won't.

Jared Allen >>>>>>>> Peppers

Jared Allen = handled during our regular season game vs. the Vikings(and don't say they had nothing to play for, they had the #2 seed on the line.)

1 person likes this