Photo
- - - - -

How incompetent are the Panthers as a franchise/team/organization?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
106 replies to this topic

#1 hdevonxz

hdevonxz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:18 AM

Seriously I've reserved judgment on a lot of moves in the pasts, but now it just seems to be a recurring sequence of idiocy.

#2 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:25 AM

Please. They're one of the smarter organizations in the league. We've been in free agency for less than a week, RELAX.

#3 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:26 AM

Posted Image

Seriously what part of canceling out bad contracts and not overpaying for a 30 year old DE that doesn't like to show up every game don't you like.

#4 hdevonxz

hdevonxz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:30 AM

Please. They're one of the smarter organizations in the league. We've been in free agency for less than a week, RELAX.

lol yea and all the premiere free agents have already been signed. Uncapped year, no franchise tender......and no re-signing of players who wouldn't have cost that much considering the previous. smh

#5 hdevonxz

hdevonxz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:31 AM

Posted Image

Seriously what part of canceling out bad contracts and not overpaying for a 30 year old DE that doesn't like to show up every game don't you like.

The part about not making the team better

#6 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,686 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:32 AM

Seriously I've reserved judgment on a lot of moves in the pasts, but now it just seems to be a recurring sequence of idiocy.

#7 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,351 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:32 AM

super dumb LMAO

#8 hdevonxz

hdevonxz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:41 AM

oh god dude, no way I made a typographical error???? I must be retarded. smh

#9 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,686 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:44 AM

My grasp of the English language is on the same level as a 3rd grader with down syndrome but sure, I could run this organization better than people making millions of dollars that worked their way up to the highest level in the world.

WHY DOES NOBODY BELIEVE ME!

#10 carolinanimal

carolinanimal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:47 AM

obviously hd. if you have never worked in a nfl fo you have no say on any issue regarding the nfl, according to people on this board. also if you make millions doing your job that means you are never wrong.

#11 hdevonxz

hdevonxz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:49 AM

My grasp of the English language is on the same level as a 3rd grader with down syndrome but sure, I could run this organization better than people making millions of dollars that worked their way to the highest level in the world. WHY DOES NOBODY BELIEVE ME!

Yes, because that is completely what I was implying in that post. bravo^^

Stop being a prick trying to make yourself feel better by attempting to belittle my "horrible" grammar and "lack of intelligence". Both falsifications, even if they existed, are irrelevant. Its an open forum, in case you don't know already. The basis of which is discussion.

No I don't think I can run the Panthers organization better than those perfect, amazing individuals who make the millions, but I do believe that some of their moves are questionable. smh

#12 hdevonxz

hdevonxz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:51 AM

obviously hd. if you have never worked in a nfl fo you have no say on any issue regarding the nfl, according to people on this board. also if you make millions doing your job that means you are never wrong.

Yes man, I have no idea why this forum even exists. We have no reason to be discussing the moves of these genius millionaires. Like Al Davis, that dude running the Raiders, he's making the millions so he must be an amazing GM.

#13 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,047 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:51 AM

My grasp of the English language is on the same level as a 3rd grader with down syndrome but sure, I could run this organization better than people making millions of dollars that worked their way up to the highest level in the world.

WHY DOES NOBODY BELIEVE ME!

Word

Posted Image

word

#14 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,686 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:58 AM

How incompetent are the Panthers as a franchise/team/organization?

No I don't think I can run the Panthers organization better than those perfect, amazing individuals who make the millions

OK, so you're saying you are dumber than incompetent. Sounds about right.

#15 hdevonxz

hdevonxz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 03:03 AM

OK, so you're saying you are dumber than incompetent. Sounds about right.

lol just stop wasting your time and spamming this thread. I think you've proven your doucheness, and lack of sarcasm detection.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com