That was pitiful.

#2 outlaw4

outlaw4

Winning Cures Everything

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 04:55 PM

Just lost all respect for him right there.

He needs to be parked races.

#3 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,696 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 04:56 PM

hat just parked him and he has to go to the hauler. :lol:

#4 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,696 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 04:59 PM

I really hope they dont park him for any races. Take some points form him and let him race.

#5 outlaw4

outlaw4

Winning Cures Everything

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:10 PM

I really hope they dont park him for any races. Take some points form him and let him race.

At least park him for Bristol. That track is only begging for Carl to do it again or for Brad to get revenge.

Oh, and I knew McMurray was going to wreck. That kid is always sideways into a corner.

#6 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,046 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:33 PM

It will help ratings though, which is NASCAR's goal of course. But they need to keep those cars from getting airborne, whether its from adding a spoiler, or bigger roof flaps.

#7 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:35 PM

Edwards is a punk? Lol i coulda told yall that years ago.

#8 Dilla

Dilla

Mad Decent

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,876 posts
  • LocationWashington, North Carolina

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:54 PM

Since it was obvious that he had his mind made up on wrecking Keslowski, he should have done it A.) earlier B.) not on the straightaway. It's amazing that they haven't figured out how to keep this COTs on the ground.

#9 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,696 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:27 PM

Edwards is a punk? Lol i coulda told yall that years ago.

Well yeah i did too just glad his true colors are showing.

#10 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:12 PM

Cousin Carl tried wrecking Keso earlier in the race only to miss Keso and put himself into the wall. It was like 10-15 laps earlier I believe. It was waaay after Keso accidently bumped him into Logano. dude's trash.

#11 Goosfraba21

Goosfraba21

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:17 PM

I lost all respect for Carl. What would have happened if Brad or anyone got seriously injured or even killed? Totally classless move.

#12 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

I F-ing hate that punk... I never really liked him before, but I have now lost all respect for the dude....

Then he does it when Brad is in the mist of a top 5 finish near the end of the race, while he's laps upon laps down....

That's a BS move, and even his comments were BS... If the drivers are supposed to police themselves now I hope someone puts his ass in the wall when he is racing for a win... I mean accidents happen....

Brad even tried to give him room earlier, and still he apologized.... then you come back and do that on a straightaway??? F-ing idiot.... #1 Hated driver for me since I've been watching nascar.

#13 Big Ed

Big Ed

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:20 PM

Drama

At least there is something to talk about besides Jimmy Johnson

Bad wreck Yes

But not the first or the last time a NASCAR driver wrecked another driver on purpose .

Fine the dog pi~~ out of Carl, but keep him racing and keep the smack talk between the two going .

NASCAR may get back to a little early 70's NASCAR

#14 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:57 PM

To tell you guys the truth, I've never like Edwards.............until today.

Kezlowski is a bitch and has been for a couple years. He wrekced SIX of denny hamlins cars last year before hamlin got him back.

He stuck Edwards in the fence at Dega last year and that wreck was wayyyyyy worse than this one.

Sure Edwards is a dick.....most of them guys are....but I'm glad Carl got his ass. Maybe he won't have an inflated ego like before.

something about going airborne seems to straighten out attitudes.

#15 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:19 PM

Well you can't really look at the dega crash and todays in the same light. 1st of all the dega wreck was partly carls fault because he moved down on brad to block him and took himself out brad didn't wreck him and that's directly from the horses mouth( pun intended !).. And they were actually racing for the win ( just like the Stewart ky busch crash)
Today Carl was many many Laps down and took out a top 5 car because he's a lil bitch..you can see his hands move the wheel right in brads car..

And brad dosnt go out there and wreck ppl on purpose , he just dosnt give them any room and the wrecks come from hard racing not revenge like in hamlins or Edwards case..

Talladega = racing incident
Atlanta = intential crash

And when did brad get an ego ?!? He's one of the most humble drivers , he is just a hungry driver who wants to win

Edited by Mayor Qumiby, 07 March 2010 - 11:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com