Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edwards is a Punk!

45 posts in this topic

Posted

That was pitiful.

Posted

Just lost all respect for him right there.

He needs to be parked races.

Posted

hat just parked him and he has to go to the hauler. :lol:

Posted

I really hope they dont park him for any races. Take some points form him and let him race.

Posted

I really hope they dont park him for any races. Take some points form him and let him race.
At least park him for Bristol. That track is only begging for Carl to do it again or for Brad to get revenge.

Oh, and I knew McMurray was going to wreck. That kid is always sideways into a corner.

Posted

It will help ratings though, which is NASCAR's goal of course. But they need to keep those cars from getting airborne, whether its from adding a spoiler, or bigger roof flaps.

Posted

Edwards is a punk? Lol i coulda told yall that years ago.

Posted

Since it was obvious that he had his mind made up on wrecking Keslowski, he should have done it A.) earlier B.) not on the straightaway. It's amazing that they haven't figured out how to keep this COTs on the ground.

Posted

Edwards is a punk? Lol i coulda told yall that years ago.

Well yeah i did too just glad his true colors are showing.

Posted

Cousin Carl tried wrecking Keso earlier in the race only to miss Keso and put himself into the wall. It was like 10-15 laps earlier I believe. It was waaay after Keso accidently bumped him into Logano. dude's trash.

Posted

I lost all respect for Carl. What would have happened if Brad or anyone got seriously injured or even killed? Totally classless move.

Posted

I F-ing hate that punk... I never really liked him before, but I have now lost all respect for the dude....

Then he does it when Brad is in the mist of a top 5 finish near the end of the race, while he's laps upon laps down....

That's a BS move, and even his comments were BS... If the drivers are supposed to police themselves now I hope someone puts his ass in the wall when he is racing for a win... I mean accidents happen....

Brad even tried to give him room earlier, and still he apologized.... then you come back and do that on a straightaway??? F-ing idiot.... #1 Hated driver for me since I've been watching nascar.