Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:39 PM

I could argue that...

I don't think Dan Lefevour sucks

I am with you there.. I think Dan has the "IT" factor. He seems like a gamer to me. I feel he could be the gem of the draft.

#17 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

"Ten teams including the Jacksonville Jaguars, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants, Cincinnati Bengals, Miami Dolphins, Carolina Panthers, Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions showed up for the Eastern Michigan pro-day, most to watch quarterback Andy Schmitt, who did not disappoint," writes Pauline

http://www.jsonline....s/88222712.html

#18 WilkinsonDonnie

WilkinsonDonnie

Monsanto's = Evil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:26 PM

I would quit being a Panthers fan if we took this dude. Eastern Michigan was the most pathetic team in the MAC this past year and I dont know if he was able to play for the Ball State game but EMU was only able to run the ball against Ball State.

#19 methodtoll

methodtoll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationToccoa, GA

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:36 PM

I would quit being a Panthers fan if we took this dude. Eastern Michigan was the most pathetic team in the MAC this past year and I dont know if he was able to play for the Ball State game but EMU was only able to run the ball against Ball State.

Relax, they are looking at every QB

#20 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:31 PM

Dan LeFevour at his proday

Dan LeFevour. His short and intermediate passes were solid but LeFevour struggled throwing the ball downfield. Receivers were slowing up in their routes to catch the ball and in some instances out-running LeFevour’s deep passes altogether. One of the participants told us LeFevour had been throwing the ball well in the practices leading up to the pro-day workout and may have been a little to pumped up once the lights went on for pro-day

http://www.draftinsi...et/blog/?p=1588

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.