Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoover released...

623 posts in this topic

Posted

It is what it is.

Posted

Seriously... Hoover was expendable last offseason, but we chose to let him stick around one more year...

You're starting to sound like that crazy beeyatch that was claiming to be an ex-wife of a Panther player and talking about how the Panthers front office was so horrible yadda yadda yadda...

yeah your right guess he should have signed with denver since he was expendable and we wouldnt be having this conversations but then again we would not have two rushers to gain over 1100 yards last year oh wait they did it on their own he just fell doown alot while blocking

Posted

You're starting to sound like that crazy beeyatch that was claiming to be an ex-wife of a Panther player and talking about how the Panthers front office was so horrible yadda yadda yadda...

Uhhhhh I'm confused. Was that towards me?

Posted

Check out the brains on Braaaaadd!

Mmmhmmm! That is a tasty burger. Vincent, ever have a Brad Hoover Burger?

Posted

yeah your right guess he should have signed with denver since he was expendable and we wouldnt be having this conversations but then again we would not have two rushers to gain over 1100 yards last year oh wait they did it on their own he just fell doown alot while blocking

I will tell you again since you called someone out about it before.. Hoover was NOT on the cruise. To quote you "Get your facts right."

Posted

I'm not sure which is a bigger issue to hoover fanz, the fact that he doesn't use a period or the fact that he is obviously having one.

3 people like this

Posted

I will tell you again since you called someone out about it before.. Hoover was NOT on the cruise. To quote you "Get your facts right."

How would you know? You got a Cricket?

Posted

I think Hoover just told this guy he was going on a cruise so he wouldn't be subjected to his run-on sentences this weekend.

Posted

So Hoover Fanz, why did you not know Hoover was not on the cruise?

Posted

where you

Posted

where you

you where

Posted

bear cruise?