Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR is on a mission....

89 posts in this topic

Posted

We just did. :D

preach it.

Posted

Translated: Fox is no longer calling the shots.

I like that a lot:cheers2:

Posted

Winning is the last thing on his mind.

Proof please?? There is nothing wrong with saving money, 'cause the lockout is going to happend in 2011 & saving money could help not lose it if the NFL start again after the lockout is over.

Posted

Proof please?? There is nothing wrong with saving money, 'cause the lockout is going to happend in 2011 & saving money could help not lose it if the NFL start again after the lockout is over.

You just answered your own question spanky

Posted

You just answered your own question spanky

But I'm sure he want to win as well. You just hate him, so you're making up lies & excuses. Just like claiming the Bears fans took over BoA last year, which is another of your BS. :rolleyes:

And spanky? Nice to see you're gay with calling someone that kind of a name. May as well now get your screen name fixed & put "Gayman was right". :rofl: :rofl:

Posted

Hoover was very productive, if JR is cutting dead weight he made a HUGE mistake.

Seems to me the team as little ambition or direction for the upcoming season.

For the first time in a long time, albeit a bit premature, I'm very skeptical about this year. I'm not impressed with anything I've seen and to date we've done nothing to actually improve.

Posted

But I'm sure he want to win as well. You just hate him, so you're making up lies & excuses. Just like claiming the Bears fans took over BoA last year, which is another of your BS. :rolleyes:

And spanky? Nice to see you're gay with calling someone that kind of a name. May as well now get your screen name fixed & put "Gayman was right". :rofl: :rofl:

Lmao! I love watching you talk smack gaydude. Its entertaining only because you think you're good at it lol

Posted

Lmao! I love watching you talk smack gaydude. Its entertaining only because you think you're good at it lol

And you think you're good?? Now I know why you're a troll as you rep has shown lately, you fake Panthers fan. :lol:

Posted

he is even changing his name to Jerry Jones Richardson

Posted

My concern is that we are overstating the performance of our young guys at the tail end of last year. We did not face teams that were playing well or in some cases playing for anything. The Saints game was meaningless. The Bucs were not a formidable foe. The Vikings have not been a good road team for years and JP was dominant in that game. Also the Giants faded against several other teams down the stretch and their "great" start was based upon a schedule against the train wreck teams. We have some good young talent as do many other teams, but I think we are swinging the ax a bit too hard and over relying on some as yet unproven players.

While I believe it's good to replace older players with younger ones when it's apparently needed, I don't think it's wise to do so many all at once. The whole DL will be replaced with new and limited experienced players, I can't imagine any HC or DC in the NFL that would prefer this, unless they had the worst DL in the NFL, which wasn't the case for the Panthers. Doing all these moves in one season appears to be done with the thinking this next season will be sacrificed.

Posted

GayManWasRight-Stop bothering the straigth members on the forum,your act is getting old!

Posted

GayManWasRight-Stop bothering the straight members on the forum,your act is getting old!

u brought this back up 16 days later? u know gman cant post anymore....