Photo
- - - - -

Antonio Bryant Headed to Cincinnati?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#31 skarbar001

skarbar001

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:28 PM

4 years $28 mill. Isn't that Boldin money? He hasn't proven enough to earn that....

Edited by skarbar001, 10 March 2010 - 03:50 PM.

#32 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:34 PM

Yeah, I really wanted him but he's not worth that.

Oh well. I hear this is finally Jarrett's year.

#33 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

4 years $28 mill. Isn't that Boldin money? He hasn't proven enough to earn that....

Word. Now I'm glad we didn't get him. I would've been ok if it was for less money. Let him get what he is worth than paying him too much the Bengals gave him. He isn't worth the contract he got from them.

#34 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:58 PM

Look, I know it's a lot of money, but you guys confuse me sometimes. If we had gotten Bryant, it would do so much for us. It'd not only make our passing game a thousand times better, it would also free up that 2nd round pick for us to draft for our D-Line.

Now I'm not saying we should be like the Redskins and buy out every big name available, but when your team doesn't even have a legitimate #2 WR and a guy with Bryants ability shows up on the market, YOU GET HIM DAMMIT!

Bryant has the ability to be a #1 WR on a lot of teams. I'm really disappointed that we didn't try to get him. :(

#35 Punisher

Punisher

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:30 PM

Look, I know it's a lot of money, but you guys confuse me sometimes. If we had gotten Bryant, it would do so much for us. It'd not only make our passing game a thousand times better, it would also free up that 2nd round pick for us to draft for our D-Line.

Now I'm not saying we should be like the Redskins and buy out every big name available, but when your team doesn't even have a legitimate #2 WR and a guy with Bryants ability shows up on the market, YOU GET HIM DAMMIT!

Bryant has the ability to be a #1 WR on a lot of teams. I'm really disappointed that we didn't try to get him. :(

Just pretend we tried, and someone else paid too damn much.