Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reality check for the Tar Holes!!!!

36 posts in this topic

Posted

re-focused Tar Heel team will not win by less then 15....bad time for CofC to be playing them
True, and I hate it.

Go Cougs!!

Posted

You were a UNC fan a few weeks ago and now you are a CofC fan. Jumping off the bandwagon that quick? I got one for you buddy.... FAIL as a fan. Don't know how to post pictures so i can't put one up for you. Just go look at all the ones you have shown.
He, like me, graduated from CofC. I also went to USC as well as being a Duke fan all of my life. They get my support as well. Hell, I even went to Winthrop for a bit so I don't pull against them either. It's not uncommon.

Posted

pick a college and stick with them!!!! lol

Posted

you rang...

Posted

pick a college and stick with them!!!! lol
Pay as much money as I have, I'll pull for whomever I want. lol

Posted

you rang...

Let's show our diplomas!

Posted

wait I have a diploma damnit!!!!

Posted

<<<Sandwich Artist

Posted

:hand:I am telling you not to overlook Wednesday night...The Cougars are playing lights out, and you never know!!!

You were a UNC fan a few weeks ago and now you are a CofC fan. Jumping off the bandwagon that quick? I got one for you buddy.... FAIL as a fan. Don't know how to post pictures so i can't put one up for you. Just go look at all the ones you have shown.

He, like me, graduated from CofC. I also went to USC as well as being a Duke fan all of my life. They get my support as well. Hell, I even went to Winthrop for a bit so I don't pull against them either. It's not uncommon.

Scrum, dont waste your time feeding the Troll...He lacks what most of us call common sense.

By the way, I got my Row A, seats 7 & 8 tickets for the CofC game in Dean Dome...Look for me on TV!!! I will be sitting next to the hot blonde!

Posted

Scrum, dont waste your time feeding the Troll...He lacks what most of us call common sense.

By the way, I got my Row A, seats 7 & 8 tickets for the CofC game in Dean Dome...Look for me on TV!!! I will be sitting next to the hot blonde!

How did you get a ticket next to Cremins?

Posted

sweet man, hope you have a great time.

Posted

How did you get a ticket next to Cremins?

Good one! :)