<<<Sandwich Artist

#33 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,221 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:37 AM

:hand:I am telling you not to overlook Wednesday night...The Cougars are playing lights out, and you never know!!!

You were a UNC fan a few weeks ago and now you are a CofC fan. Jumping off the bandwagon that quick? I got one for you buddy.... FAIL as a fan. Don't know how to post pictures so i can't put one up for you. Just go look at all the ones you have shown.

He, like me, graduated from CofC. I also went to USC as well as being a Duke fan all of my life. They get my support as well. Hell, I even went to Winthrop for a bit so I don't pull against them either. It's not uncommon.

Scrum, dont waste your time feeding the Troll...He lacks what most of us call common sense.

By the way, I got my Row A, seats 7 & 8 tickets for the CofC game in Dean Dome...Look for me on TV!!! I will be sitting next to the hot blonde!

#34 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:06 AM

Scrum, dont waste your time feeding the Troll...He lacks what most of us call common sense.

By the way, I got my Row A, seats 7 & 8 tickets for the CofC game in Dean Dome...Look for me on TV!!! I will be sitting next to the hot blonde!

How did you get a ticket next to Cremins?

#35 CM86

CM86

aka Benjamin Linus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:25 PM

sweet man, hope you have a great time.

#36 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,221 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:28 PM

How did you get a ticket next to Cremins?

Good one! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.