Photo
- - - - -

Jarrett still sticking with Panthers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

#61 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:21 PM

1 td in his career and that was vs backups.

THE POTENTIAL IS UNLIMITED.

nowhere to go but up

that's assuming he's not just like a slug or something that's gonna slowly dry out as i sprinkle salt on it.

#62 Rented Mule

Rented Mule

Hung like a horse

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:11 PM

http://reederstake.f...-panthers/4455/

They're still gonna bring in WR's regardless.

Jarrett needs to be out there on every play possible this season. By the end of week 17 we need to know if he can play or not.

#63 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:28 PM

He is the one player I just have not understood why he has not shined. He seems like he would be great but I really think it is just him not committing himself. I think he is just one of those "Paycheck Players" just doing enough to get some money. Maybe he should go to Oakland.

#64 Yaboychris28

Yaboychris28

HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:33 PM

d-jarret needs to stop wearing those long sleeves every game. i hate those things

#65 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

D.J. scares me. He has potential, yes, but he has just that. Potential. Great hands, iffy routes, needs more speed. But, hey, we're talking about a guy who had Jake "The Mistake" throwing to him. Anyone with such a One-Track-Minded QB is GOING to have production problems. Then again, in this game it is never ONE guy's fault. It is several people. So, somewhere along the way, we are going to find that D.J. is the cause of some of his own problems, and that some of his problems are caused by other factors beyond his control.

So the FO has some iffy records, film, and stats to read through. You simply can't judge a guy like that on stats that aren't totally his fault. For a good example: Smitty had some really shitty stats for a starter before Moore came in. Think about that.

I'm not sure what is going to happen to D.J., as there are too many variables. Also, it's not even my decision. It's "Stonewall" Foxy's decision. Sucks, don't it? Having no control over something you deeply care about. Fox will start whoever he deems "The Guy". Us mere mortals will have to just wait and see what happens, like we always have.

#66 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:55 PM

do any of these people saying fire sale understand the sale part of the term?

As in they get stuff in return?

I was using Fire sail. As in we are sailing there ass out of Carolina. Then burning them by forcing them to sign with the Browns and the Deadskins. :wink5:

#67 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:56 PM

D.J. scares me. He has potential, yes, but he has just that. Potential. Great hands, iffy routes, needs more speed. But, hey, we're talking about a guy who had Jake "The Mistake" throwing to him. Anyone with such a One-Track-Minded QB is GOING to have production problems. Then again, in this game it is never ONE guy's fault. It is several people. So, somewhere along the way, we are going to find that D.J. is the cause of some of his own problems, and that some of his problems are caused by other factors beyond his control.

So the FO has some iffy records, film, and stats to read through. You simply can't judge a guy like that on stats that aren't totally his fault. For a good example: Smitty had some really sh*tty stats for a starter before Moore came in. Think about that.

I'm not sure what is going to happen to D.J., as there are too many variables. Also, it's not even my decision. It's "Stonewall" Foxy's decision. Sucks, don't it? Having no control over something you deeply care about. Fox will start whoever he deems "The Guy". Us mere mortals will have to just wait and see what happens, like we always have.

He scares me about as much as a tranquilized sloth.

#68 MemphisGambler

MemphisGambler

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:17 PM

d-jarret needs to stop wearing those long sleeves every game. i hate those things

Long sleeves are for p------s. See Pep.