Photo
- - - - -

DeAngelo rants on the release of Hoover...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
316 replies to this topic

#313 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:23 PM

I was unable to give you rep cause I need to spread it around. I dont know why you are being bashed. If people who subscribe to a site post all the content in a message board then you are hurting said site. For all we know if you did , you could be violating that sites rules and get kicked off there. I want to thank you for sharing what you did. Of course I wont to see the details, but understand why you didnt share them.

in the end, this is the internet. $34.28 or free, in a day or so someone somewhere will post what he said if they feel it's juicy enough.

#314 grateflday

grateflday

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

in the end, this is the internet. $34.28 or free, in a day or so someone somewhere will post what he said if they feel it's juicy enough.

That is fine and very possible. People just dont need to bash Catman for not being the one who does it.

#315 pepaw

pepaw

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

Its people like you that are constantly derailing good thought provoking threads that make me sick.

lol

#316 Mattiekrome

Mattiekrome

The Feast... Is Mine

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:06 AM

Now that Chuck Norris and Epic Beard Man have both been posted in this thread, I just had to get my post in here... Nothing really to add to all the grab-assery going on, but DAMNIT, ITS FUGGING CHUCK NORRIS AND EPIC BEARD MAN! This thread = WIN!

#317 jeffking

jeffking

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:01 PM

did he really use those words?

how much will the fine be?