Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppers Humble Beginnings

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Article from the Chicago Sun-Times

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/2096528,CST-SPT-peppers11.article

I saw another article where Peppers said he didn't want to be a leader or vocal in Carolina, but wants to do that in CHI. Will post when I find the link. I hate everything about this guy more and more everyday, and am venturing into full on bitter-hater mode, complete with injury wishes and all.

Posted · Report post

I read further and saw he now has The Julius Peppers Project set up in CHI, he have anything like that in the Carolinas?

Posted · Report post

I read further and saw he now has The Julius Peppers Project set up in CHI, he have anything like that in the Carolinas?

nope...seems like he really didnt care about us over here

Posted · Report post

Yes, in that article it said its an off shoot of the program he started in North Carolina.

Posted · Report post

The Julius Peppers Project is where he volunteers his time at various Chicago glory holes

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The Julius Peppers Project is where he volunteers his time at various Chicago glory holes

I tried to volunteer for my local glory hole once, but at a meager 6 1/2", I just wasn't very effective.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I tried to volunteer for my local glory hole once, but at a meager 6 1/2", I just wasn't very effective.

sorry to hear that

Posted · Report post

I'm telling you guys he's going to save face in Chicago. I seriously doubt he half asses anymore.

Posted · Report post

The only time he's ever done anything around here was when he was suspended, and then I think it was mandatory. He spoke at one of the schools in Wilson.

Posted · Report post

But he also has been dogged by a range of criticism — that he doesn’t always play hard and that he hasn’t been productive enough — throughout his career.

Surprisingly, he doesn’t disagree.

‘‘I feel the same way, actually,’’ he said. ‘‘I feel I haven’t given everything I have to give yet, and I can do more.

fug you Pep, lazy asshole

Posted · Report post

yeah some of you guys seem bitter. Pep gave us some great years. Let's show some class and not bad mouth him now that he has moved on. Seriously, i hated watching Jake this year but i wish him luck. It was time for us to move on also. Did you really want to see all that salary tied up in one player. Him leaving allows us to resign Marshall and Davis. PLUS give an extension to D-Will.

Posted · Report post

I am not hating on Pep. But some of the stuff he is saying is ...lets say questionable about the amount of effort he put forth. Saying now he wants to be a leader and how he wants to give everything he's got leads you to question really how much effort he put forth. But even at 63% he was the best DE we have ever had.