Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,505 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:21 AM

Article from the Chicago Sun-Times

http://www.suntimes....ppers11.article

I saw another article where Peppers said he didn't want to be a leader or vocal in Carolina, but wants to do that in CHI. Will post when I find the link. I hate everything about this guy more and more everyday, and am venturing into full on bitter-hater mode, complete with injury wishes and all.

Edited by Montsta, 11 March 2010 - 11:24 AM.

#2 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,505 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:23 AM

I read further and saw he now has The Julius Peppers Project set up in CHI, he have anything like that in the Carolinas?

#3 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:27 AM

I read further and saw he now has The Julius Peppers Project set up in CHI, he have anything like that in the Carolinas?

nope...seems like he really didnt care about us over here

#4 jbland

jbland

Huddle Chiropractor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:28 AM

Yes, in that article it said its an off shoot of the program he started in North Carolina.

#5 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,246 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:28 AM

The Julius Peppers Project is where he volunteers his time at various Chicago glory holes

#6 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,505 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:31 AM

The Julius Peppers Project is where he volunteers his time at various Chicago glory holes

I tried to volunteer for my local glory hole once, but at a meager 6 1/2", I just wasn't very effective.

#7 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:31 AM

I tried to volunteer for my local glory hole once, but at a meager 6 1/2", I just wasn't very effective.

sorry to hear that

#8 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:33 AM

I'm telling you guys he's going to save face in Chicago. I seriously doubt he half asses anymore.

#9 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:36 AM

The only time he's ever done anything around here was when he was suspended, and then I think it was mandatory. He spoke at one of the schools in Wilson.

#10 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,636 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:05 PM

But he also has been dogged by a range of criticism — that he doesn’t always play hard and that he hasn’t been productive enough — throughout his career.

Surprisingly, he doesn’t disagree.

‘‘I feel the same way, actually,’’ he said. ‘‘I feel I haven’t given everything I have to give yet, and I can do more.

fug you Pep, lazy asshole

#11 mick eye

mick eye

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:24 PM

yeah some of you guys seem bitter. Pep gave us some great years. Let's show some class and not bad mouth him now that he has moved on. Seriously, i hated watching Jake this year but i wish him luck. It was time for us to move on also. Did you really want to see all that salary tied up in one player. Him leaving allows us to resign Marshall and Davis. PLUS give an extension to D-Will.

#12 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:35 PM

I am not hating on Pep. But some of the stuff he is saying is ...lets say questionable about the amount of effort he put forth. Saying now he wants to be a leader and how he wants to give everything he's got leads you to question really how much effort he put forth. But even at 63% he was the best DE we have ever had.

#13 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:48 PM

But he also has been dogged by a range of criticism — that he doesn’t always play hard and that he hasn’t been productive enough — throughout his career.

Surprisingly, he doesn’t disagree.

‘‘I feel the same way, actually,’’ he said. ‘‘I feel I haven’t given everything I have to give yet, and I can do more.

f**k you Pep, lazy asshole

What a f^^khead. How infuriating. I hate that Hurney wasted our damn Franchise tag on a guy so apathetic last year.... then pay'ed him 1mil a game to mope around like a beeotch until Beason came down on him.

They should have sent him packing last year damnit. Hell, we drafted Brown... he might not be as atheltic as Peppers, but his heart would HAVE to be more into playing than this, which would have been enough to at least equal the crap Peppers gave us last year.

Just another Hurney f-up I guess.

#14 AnalyzeThIs#28

AnalyzeThIs#28

Beware of Smash&Dash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:15 PM

yeah some of you guys seem bitter. Pep gave us some great years. Let's show some class and not bad mouth him now that he has moved on. Seriously, i hated watching Jake this year but i wish him luck. It was time for us to move on also. Did you really want to see all that salary tied up in one player. Him leaving allows us to resign Marshall and Davis. PLUS give an extension to D-Will.

Peppers was great while he was in Carolina, besides that one 3 or 4 sack season. But he is a talented player who helped us win games.

Of course we all would like to have the most dominate pass rusher in the NFL, but we don't now. He will be the same person, play really hard in a few games and take the other 10 games off ;)

All I know is we still are going to whoop-ass when Chicago comes to town this year! :)

#15 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:27 PM

fug him.

I hope he sucks in chicago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.