Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AKPantherFan

Sad.......

131 posts in this topic

Reality: Economics and the economy are a year-to-year changing animal. Don't try to paint people with the paint from 2006, as it's changed drastically since then. You don't sell an investment because of a down year.

"Milk the team" :lol:

And you quit trying to act like everyone who is selling a ticket is "some poor asshole who is about to loose their house".,.....

ALSO---- Make sure you remind me how much of a dick I am next time you see me.....

Reality: Economics and the economy are a year-to-year changing animal. Don't try to paint people with the paint from 2006, as it's changed drastically since then. You don't sell an investment because of a down year.

"Milk the team" :lol:

He is a goverment employee he hasnt had to worry about getting laid off or having his pay rais frozen.

Dood--- your a bears fan...

Your not even in the playoff's....

I understand...

If that is truly the best that you can do, then you're as much a failure as your argument is.

Why? Some people budget the regular season tickets in so they can go to the games. The playoffs are not guareented and some people who own PSL's cant afford to pay that much to go.

thats very BAD finacial desion making then....

STOOPID ............

He is a goverment employee he hasnt had to worry about getting laid off or having his pay rais frozen.

WERE HIRING BITCH--

Make the sacrifice and STFU :dupe:

thats very BAD finacial desion making then....

STOOPID ............

Not when they might have bought them 5 years ago and cant sell them now. They would be out of the money they spent on PSL's if they just turned them over to the Panthers.

WERE HIRING BITCH--

Make the sacrifice and STFU :dupe:

I did my 4.

ALSO---- Make sure you remind me how much of a dick I am next time you see me.....

I'll make sure to do so, assuming that you stop shouting, yelling, hollering, and bouncing around like you're God's gift to Panthers fans long enough for me to do so

I'll make sure to do so, assuming that you stop shouting, yelling, hollering, and bouncing around like you're God's gift to Panthers fans long enough for me to do so

No-- jUst make sure when you do see me again and SHAKE MY HAND, AND SMILE YOU DONT ACT like you like me....

I would respect you more if your just true to yourself...

I did my 4.

Good for you, DOnt give me poo because I didnt quit...