Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AKPantherFan

Sad.......

131 posts in this topic

Or maybe message boards such as this one are best for getting away from all that other BS...

And my sympathys for your loss.

You would think so.

Good for you--- Its my WIFES SIGN IN-- IT was made after our trip back home...

You win....

Pathetic....

Hey where are you with your little "friendly reminder" now?

Double standard I guess......

Hey AK...remember..

Families fight-- Big deal....

Is there a difference between a personal attack and "The Truth"

.................. Just askin.... Since were "Layin it all out"

Sorry- but my definition of a personal attack is not "telling the truth- tact or not"...

IMO- there are a LOT of soft folks who's feelings get hurt a LOT. Tough times dont last, tough people do, quit worrying about the STOOPID stuff and move on.

Just the fact that this thread is even a thread is a 10 on the STOOPID meter. This is not kindergarden.

We are all big folks, if you cant stand the heat then get out of the kitchen. People are unique because of emotion, big deal....

Maybe I just dont get all caught up with "ohh- my feelings are hurt on teh interweb- :cry:

All nonsense aside...I think we should all be happy about how our fans have been this year instead of how they haven't and remember that we ARE in the playoffs and looking solid. (Lifts his glass)

Amen...

hey wait, I'm confused. I'm from Alaska too, and yet I can't afford to throw down 5 grand a game to watch the Panthers in person. Does this make me less of a fan? Because I'm pretty sure I like rooting for the Panthers and all...

You know life is funny sometimes. Here I am reading all this bullsh*t fighting: One guy criticizing people he doesn't know about how they use property they bought and own the rights to. Other people wasting their time trying to reason with someone with an obvious superiority complex.

All the while, I'm watching/reading news about human remains being found, teenagers dying in traffic accidents, men killing their own babies to keep from paying child support... Oh, and reliving my grandmother's funeral earlier today and preparing to attend the graveside service tomorrow.

And I think to myself, what a bunch of petty bullsh*t. You guys need some perspective.

So sorry about your grandmother.

What I find funny about this, is if AKPantherfan ever wanted to attend a playoff game he'd have to buy a ticket on the exchange from the ''scum''.

Hey AK...remember..

You're exactly right-- (you dint mean it that way- but you're RIGHT)

tHIS PLACE IS SO FILLED WTH YOUR OWN LITTLE CLICK ITS NOT FUNNY

hey wait, I'm confused. I'm from Alaska too, and yet I can't afford to throw down 5 grand a game to watch the Panthers in person. Does this make me less of a fan? Because I'm pretty sure I like rooting for the Panthers and all...

Are you batshit crazy? Or is that just an Alaskan stereotype?

SWEET WHERE do you live??