Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sad.......

131 posts in this topic

Posted

What I find funny about this, is if AKPantherfan ever wanted to attend a playoff game he'd have to buy a ticket on the exchange from the ''scum''.

No he wouldn't, cause I would sell him 2 of mine...for face. Cost enough for him to get here....so sleep on that one.

:D

Posted

sorry- BUt if i WAS you- I would be at the game...

I am trying to be there though... Hope it make's you feel better...

Well there you go, SloppyJoe. You obviously are not a true fan because you are not acting as AK would.

Posted

I got two tickets, so I guess I'm sort of sad to see the lack of interest from people in Charlotte, but I'm also glad I was able to snag some tickets.

I just hope the place is rocking with Panther fans. I'm going to be pretty pissed, if there are on too many Cardinals fans.

I know that'll be shocking and REALLY really pathetic, considering Cardinals fans outside of Arizona are about as rare as a coconut in Antartica.

Posted

My 1st reaction------

THIS IS THE f*ckING PLAYOFF'S.....

Well....aren't you glad that there will be REAL fans in the seats? Ones who will yell and stand and support the team?

Posted

It certainly is...and I have never seen your so called Panther loving ass here, but I have heard of once, you graced the Huddle with your prescence....and that was precious from what I hear. :D

Yet.....you are always one to jump up and be a derogatory smart ass about any and everything.

I pray for the day you come to a Panthers game here in Charlotte and show your "TRUE" support...if there is a God....oh how I pray to you.

:cheers2:

I've been to two Huddle tailgates and plenty of games. I'll talk to anybody and I'm just the same.

I assume you call everyone out there as you do here.

Posted

No he wouldn't, cause I would sell him 2 of mine...for face. Cost enough for him to get here....so sleep on that one.

:D

How about me? I still need a ticket for Sat.

Posted

I got two tickets, so I guess I'm sort of sad to see the lack of interest from people in Charlotte, but I'm also glad I was able to snag some tickets.

I just hope the place is rocking with Panther fans. I'm going to be pretty pissed, if there are on too many Cardinals fans.

I know that'll be shocking and REALLY really pathetic, considering Cardinals fans outside of Arizona are about as rare as a coconut in Antartica.

Don't worry there may be lots of casual fans, but the Cards can't even sell out their own stadium, they're not going to travel.

Posted

sniff sniff

Posted

I may very well be mistaken, but I belive all the tix that went on sale Thursday are open PSL seats. The team hold back/promo tix, and visiting team tix won't go on sale until late this week if at all.

The tickets that went on sale Thursday are the same ones that go on sale in July. The Panthers leave certain sections and portions of sections open for single-game ticket sales. Also, I wasn't referring to visiting team sales, I was referring to Atlanta fans who may have bought tickets Thursday in anticipation of a Carolina vs. Atlanta matchup. The visiting team tickets are issued to the visiting team and whatever tickets are not used are returned to the home team and then put on sale late in the week.

Posted

I've been to two Huddle tailgates and plenty of games. I'll talk to anybody and I'm just the same.

I assume you call everyone out there as you do here.

Nope...my motto is "don't start none..won't be none".

Come find out, pretty easy concept.

Posted

sorry- BUt if i WAS you- I would be at the game...

I am trying to be there though... Hope it make's you feel better...

Well good, I hope you make it. The more Panthers fans from abroad the merrier.

But IF you were me you would understand how hard it would be to go to that game. I'm having to request time off from the job I NEED to support/feed myself through college just to Watch the game on TV! So please don't call me less of a fan just because I don't want to screw up my future for a football game...mkay? And as always, Go Panthers!

Edit: But! If you do want to pay for my ticket, plane ticket (no reliable transportation), and hotel room(gotta stay somewhere), I will be glad to join you in rooting for the Panthers!

Posted

Personally I act the same no matter where I am. If you want to put on a persona, fine.