#91 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,261 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:31 PM

As I said in an earlier posts....there are lots of people who do not show up for games...always quite a few empty seats. It is great that they are selling them.

#92 9Lives

9Lives

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Hahahahahahahahaha.

This is too precious.

It certainly is...and I have never seen your so called Panther loving ass here, but I have heard of once, you graced the Huddle with your prescence....and that was precious from what I hear. :D

Yet.....you are always one to jump up and be a derogatory smart ass about any and everything.

I pray for the day you come to a Panthers game here in Charlotte and show your "TRUE" support...if there is a God....oh how I pray to you.

:cheers2:

#93 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,836 posts

Im from Juneau currently living near Tampa while attending school. I got to see the Panthers get dismantled here in Tampa in 100 degree weather this year. That was just about the worst 3 hours of my life. But it was still exciting because I got to see the Panthers in person without having to spend a fortune. I'd like to think I'm perfectly sane, but judging by what other Alaskans that are making the headlines....maybe we are all insane. Seems to be the trend.

sorry- BUt if i WAS you- I would be at the game...

I am trying to be there though... Hope it make's you feel better...

#94 goncrazi

goncrazi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

I think he cited you for insulting a member again. Some might call it piling on...

#95 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:32 PM

As I said in an earlier posts....there are lots of people who do not show up for games...always quite a few empty seats. It is great that they are selling them.

My 1st reaction------

THIS IS THE fuging PLAYOFF'S.....

#96 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

Nearly all of the tickets for sale (and all on Ticket Exchange) are PSL seats. And I'm sure quite a few of them were from Atlanta fans as well.

I may very well be mistaken, but I belive all the tix that went on sale Thursday are open PSL seats. The team hold back/promo tix, and visiting team tix won't go on sale until late this week if at all.

#97 9Lives

9Lives

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

What I find funny about this, is if AKPantherfan ever wanted to attend a playoff game he'd have to buy a ticket on the exchange from the ''scum''.

No he wouldn't, cause I would sell him 2 of mine...for face. Cost enough for him to get here....so sleep on that one.

:D

#98 goncrazi

goncrazi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:34 PM

sorry- BUt if i WAS you- I would be at the game...

I am trying to be there though... Hope it make's you feel better...

Well there you go, SloppyJoe. You obviously are not a true fan because you are not acting as AK would.

#99 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

I got two tickets, so I guess I'm sort of sad to see the lack of interest from people in Charlotte, but I'm also glad I was able to snag some tickets.

I just hope the place is rocking with Panther fans. I'm going to be pretty pissed, if there are on too many Cardinals fans.

I know that'll be shocking and REALLY really pathetic, considering Cardinals fans outside of Arizona are about as rare as a coconut in Antartica.

#100 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,261 posts
  • LocationWNC

My 1st reaction------

THIS IS THE f*ckING PLAYOFF'S.....

Well....aren't you glad that there will be REAL fans in the seats? Ones who will yell and stand and support the team?

#101 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:35 PM

It certainly is...and I have never seen your so called Panther loving ass here, but I have heard of once, you graced the Huddle with your prescence....and that was precious from what I hear. :D

Yet.....you are always one to jump up and be a derogatory smart ass about any and everything.

I pray for the day you come to a Panthers game here in Charlotte and show your "TRUE" support...if there is a God....oh how I pray to you.

:cheers2:

I've been to two Huddle tailgates and plenty of games. I'll talk to anybody and I'm just the same.

I assume you call everyone out there as you do here.

Edited by Delhommey, 04 January 2009 - 10:38 PM.

#102 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,261 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:36 PM

No he wouldn't, cause I would sell him 2 of mine...for face. Cost enough for him to get here....so sleep on that one.

:D

How about me? I still need a ticket for Sat.

#103 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:38 PM

I got two tickets, so I guess I'm sort of sad to see the lack of interest from people in Charlotte, but I'm also glad I was able to snag some tickets.

I just hope the place is rocking with Panther fans. I'm going to be pretty pissed, if there are on too many Cardinals fans.

I know that'll be shocking and REALLY really pathetic, considering Cardinals fans outside of Arizona are about as rare as a coconut in Antartica.

Don't worry there may be lots of casual fans, but the Cards can't even sell out their own stadium, they're not going to travel.

#104 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

sniff sniff

#105 goncrazi

goncrazi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

I may very well be mistaken, but I belive all the tix that went on sale Thursday are open PSL seats. The team hold back/promo tix, and visiting team tix won't go on sale until late this week if at all.

The tickets that went on sale Thursday are the same ones that go on sale in July. The Panthers leave certain sections and portions of sections open for single-game ticket sales. Also, I wasn't referring to visiting team sales, I was referring to Atlanta fans who may have bought tickets Thursday in anticipation of a Carolina vs. Atlanta matchup. The visiting team tickets are issued to the visiting team and whatever tickets are not used are returned to the home team and then put on sale late in the week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.