Photo
- - - - -

Sad.......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
130 replies to this topic

#121 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:54 PM

Is it not true most of the "single game" alotment seats are available for PSL purchase?

#122 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,560 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:54 PM

My work is done here.

Goodnight and remember, buy GM.

#123 9Lives

9Lives

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:56 PM

AK,

That 5 grand that you drop on flying to Charlotte would be better spent on college tuition so you could learn how to spell, use apostrophes, and the correct usage of "your" and "you're."

But at least you have the title of No. 1 Panthers Superfan.

Now that was just uncalled for...and you know that.

#124 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:57 PM

Is it not true most of the "single game" alotment seats are available for PSL purchase?

No - if you look on the seating charts for the stadium, you'll see gray sections. Those are the single game ticket sections. Sometimes it's not the entire section.

#125 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:58 PM

What the motherfugin' hell people?

God damn, we got a motherfugin' big ass game comin' up on motherfugin' Saturday, and all you can all do is turn this motherfuger into a Dr. Phil session... Y'all are turnin' on each other faster than I can say motherfuger!

#126 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:58 PM

fug you AK...there...does that make you feel better? You call me out for getting personal in a thread that you were the first to sling the stones!!! I never got personal with you or anyone else. Then, you sign in with another account because we all get locked out for a little bit and you take it all personal and start slinging more poo. So...go fug yourself. And while I'm at it, I really don't give two shits how much it cost you to get to NC to go to a football game. It don't make you a better fan than the next person!

#127 9Lives

9Lives

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:59 PM

What the motherf*ckin' hell people?

God damn, we got a motherf*ckin' big ass game comin' up on motherf*ckin' Saturday, and all you can all do is turn this motherf*cker into a Dr. Phil session... Y'all are turnin' on each other faster than I can say motherf*cker!

Can you say that in Spanish so I will fully understand? :confused:

:D

#128 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,818 posts

Just a friendly discussion.

#129 goncrazi

goncrazi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

The single game tix aren't Club... Most of the tix that went on sale were scattered clubbys. Again I may be mistaken, and if you know better fine, but I believe there are really no such thing as true single game tix. What are called single game are psl seats that won't sale because they aren't desireable.

You are right that they sell whatever unsold PSL seats as single-game seats. But not all seats in the stadium are PSL seats.

http://www.panthers....lt.aspx?id=1638

Note the darker gray areas around the top of the upper deck as well as the four corner sections that are designated as Single Game areas.

Isn't that what I said?

But I wasn't talking about visiting team tickets to begin with. Not sure where that even came into play.

#130 Nemesis

Nemesis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

It's really weird that so many people with tickets don't plan on using them or going to the game -- according to what I'm seeing here --- cause I can't book a hotel near the stadium to save my life!!! Is there something else really HUGE going on in uptown Charlotte this coming weekend? haha Westin, Sheraton, Holiday Inn, it doesn't matter, they are all booked.

I just went to Priceline and the only crap they have left is a lot of run down "crap" like 5 miles away from the stadium. I was hoping to get something near the stadium, so I could park my car at the hotel and walk to the game.

I'll probably just head back to Richmond afterwards and see if I can get a hotel somewhere on the way back. That really sucks...

Yea, downtown hotels are going to be full.I would suggest exit 49 off I-85,thats the Concord Mills area.Lots of hotels and shopping. That would be on your way to and from the game.It's 15min from the stadium.

GO PANTHERS.......................

#131 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:19 PM

You know, with a capacity of ~74000, having 1200 available tix is really not that egregious. That's around 1% of the seats...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com