Photo
- - - - -

Steve Smith or Larry Fitzgerald

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#31 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:34 AM

True but your not taking into account he is the only wideout worth a darn on your team so of course he is going to have the most yards. We split the ball accross 3 1000 yard receivers 2 of which are in the pro bowl.

Listen Steve is an unbelievable wide out and is deffinatly top 5 but every person in the media/coaches/players state Fitz is the best in the league.

I agree fitzgerald is a beast but the reason for 3 1000 yard recievers is cause ure running game is garbage...Moose had 900 yards this season and our running backs had approxx 2500 yards...thats not a real good comparison ...But I think its verry close and Since Ive been a panthers fan since I was a day old I might be a little biased!!

#32 dksmith17

dksmith17

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:51 AM

Didn't Fitz just get a restraining order for beating his wife?

and also, who is better in the open field with the ball?

-- give me Smitty. I would take heart over ability any day.

#33 Dye Hard Card

Dye Hard Card

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:54 AM

I agree fitzgerald is a beast but the reason for 3 1000 yard recievers is cause ure running game is garbage...Moose had 900 yards this season and our running backs had approxx 2500 yards...thats not a real good comparison ...But I think its verry close and Since Ive been a panthers fan since I was a day old I might be a little biased!!

Very true and I assure you I am biased in my beliefs too. Shoot I wouldn't have a problem with Smith on my team. Hell I will trade you Bolden for him right now. You think we can work that out :)

#34 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,132 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:14 PM

Since Ive been a panthers fan since I was a day old I might be a little biased!!

is that so...

#35 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:19 PM

is that so...

YES LOL I knew Iwould Love a team called the panthers 14 years from that day!!:sifone:

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com