Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Player Highlight Videos: Defensive Ends

20 posts in this topic

Posted

My last of my series (fitting that it ends on friday :-D) is focus on the DEs.. Won't be excluding anyone today...

JASON PIERRE-PAUL, USF

Posted

Wow! Everson Griffin is a complete stud and we have a slight chance at getting him in the 2nd round. He reminds me of a taller/bigger Dwight Freeney.. he even has that sick spin move. I hope we are all over this guy's nuts.

Posted

One thing these videos shows me is that this years class on DL is loaded. Any of them have potential to make an impact on a defense. That being said, Ricky Sapp's intensity is incredible. That kid looks pumped consistantly. I was most impressed by his video along with Derrick Morgan and Brandon Graham. Everson Griffen and Corey Wootten looked good as well.

Posted

out all these guys I only see us having a shot at 4-5 of them.and thats if we take one in the 2nd round.

Posted

out all these guys I only see us having a shot at 4-5 of them.and thats if we take one in the 2nd round.

Which is a very high possibility

Posted

Yea, we won't have a shot at the top 4 guys but, the following 5 don't seem to be a huge drop off at all.

Posted

check out these guys as well austin lane,alex carrignton,cj wilson, geathers from sc.

Posted

check out these guys as well austin lane,alex carrignton,cj wilson, geathers from sc.

I mean't to put Lane in there

Posted

Jerry Hughes is a fantastic player.

Posted

Jerry Hughes is a fantastic player.

this. Draft Jerry Hughes!! hughes in the 2nd, then trade up to get Gilyard, Ford, or Bay-Bay

Posted

this. Draft Jerry Hughes!! hughes in the 2nd, then trade up to get Gilyard, Ford, or Bay-Bay

I'm definitely on the Jerry Hughes train. He's a solid potentially every down type of DE

Posted

Yea, Jerry Hughes looks like a pash rushing machine.. I wish they had more highlights of him against the run though.