Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CosmoGirl

Jake Signed with Cleveland

96 posts in this topic

Damn, is he going to be making something like $16 million next season now?

What if Cleveland did beat us, and jake had a good game? How would you react to that scenario? And what if Cleveland and Carolina makes it to the SB this year how ironic will that be? But none the less when we play cleveland I think we should start smitty at CB and see how many completions Jake can throw to him, I mean he will be playing defense?

Jake did have a "revenge" game against the Cardinals and won, hopefully not against us. I wish him well but I hope the Panthers destroy the Browns. :yesnod:

What if Cleveland did beat us, and jake had a good game? How would you react to that scenario? And what if Cleveland and Carolina makes it to the SB this year how ironic will that be? But none the less when we play cleveland I think we should start smitty at CB and see how many completions Jake can throw to him, I mean he will be playing defense?

i say 6 catches for smitty on defense

i say 6 catches for smitty on defense

you are probably right. Smitty would make a great defender. He cuts his routes off so much on offense, he'd be a great DB b/c he is never finishes routes. Heck, I haven't seen him commit to a route since 06'

This thread spells "CLASSY"

Some of you should feel ashamed....

I guess this is what can be expected from the huddle though...

Good on ya..

We will beat the browns, they are rebuilding, but for you all to just act like Jake is a villian and not show him the respect he deserves discust me.

I expect nothing less from this place... Carry on..

wow now they over paid for him haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajhhhaaa:lol:

Cleveland is paying him 6 million.

We're paying him twice that, and he isn't on our team.

Who over paid him?

Won't his salary this year be deducted from what we owe him? I'm almost positive it will, so it does help the team out in that it frees up some more money.

Too bad we're not using that money at all.

good for them can't ask for a better guy to have in the locker room and part of the team than jake whether he's starting or not. holmgren is a smart man.

i was glad for the panthers to move on...it was time, but i wish nothing but the best for him.

1 person likes this

you are probably right. Smitty would make a great defender. He cuts his routes off so much on offense, he'd be a great DB b/c he is never finishes routes. Heck, I haven't seen him commit to a route since 06'

image28.jpg

good for them can't ask for a better guy to have in the locker room and part of the team than jake whether he's starting or not. holmgren is a smart man.

i was glad for the panthers to move on...it was time, but i wish nothing but the best for him.

Agreed. It'd be nice to see Jake able to finish out his career on a high note.