#1 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,197 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:20 PM

I believe this team believes they can beat anybody, anywhere, doesn't matter

I know I said its hard for teams to beat teams twice, but after the Saints game. It gave them confidence that they can win twice. Come out starting fast and playing aggressive has got us to big leads early on. We just need to finish that way

So bring it on Cardinals

#2 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:29 PM

As they should, now. Even before you brought this up I had been asking myself this very question, "Why could we not beat any team in the league?". Honestly, for 3 weeks I thought about it, actually the last 3 weeks I've been asking this. Since then, they've pretty much made me see that we have too many weapons that can turn a game around any time. Most of the time we keep it to a tight game point-wise. The defense is very reliable when they are rested. With our run game it gets hard for other teams to deal with at this point in the season. So yeah, we can definitely beat any other team right now.

#3 WarnerToFitz

WarnerToFitz

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:30 PM

I believe this team believes they can beat anybody, anywhere, doesn't matter

I know I said its hard for teams to beat teams twice, but after the Saints game. It gave them confidence that they can win twice. Come out starting fast and playing aggressive has got us to big leads early on. We just need to finish that way

So bring it on Cardinals

Your team can beat anybody and the cardinals have had nothing but trouble at your place for a long time. The good news for us is Edg is pissed off and the cardinals finally have some what of a running game and the D shut down M. Turner. If the defence that played in the last game will show up for this game it could be a good game. If not you will win big. The Cardinals O will show up it's up to the defence IMO.

#4 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:44 PM

Your team can beat anybody and the cardinals have had nothing but trouble at your place for a long time. The good news for us is Edg is pissed off and the cardinals finally have some what of a running game and the D shut down M. Turner. If the defence that played in the last game will show up for this game it could be a good game. If not you will win big. The Cardinals O will show up it's up to the defence IMO.

For the record Warner is a class act and should have gotten more rep for his play this year. BTW Fitz is the only guy that beats out our Smitty.

#5 WarnerToFitz

WarnerToFitz

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:56 PM

For the record Warner is a class act and should have gotten more rep for his play this year. BTW Fitz is the only guy that beats out our Smitty.

Fitz is big and can out jump people for the ball. But Smith is just flat out scary fast and can score from anywhere on the field. Normally I would take Fitz over any WR in the NFL but Smith is one I would like to have just as much.

Should be fun to see them go at it again. You have a great team you should have beat the Giants this game will be a big win if the Cards can pull it off.

Your pass game is good and so is your run game so I have to say you should be favored but the colts where to. So we will see they play the game for a reason I just hope your team buys into the the can be beat by the cards media junk like Atlanta did.

Edited by WarnerToFitz, 04 January 2009 - 11:00 PM.

#6 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:59 PM

It is the playoffs so with that said...the potential is there for ANYTHING to happen. Good luck and no injuries.

#7 WarnerToFitz

WarnerToFitz

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:01 PM

It is the playoffs so with that said...the potential is there for ANYTHING to happen. Good luck and no injuries.

Same to you.

#8 vcreative

vcreative

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:09 PM

Let's have a good, clean game here folks.

#9 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:11 PM

Let's have a good, clean game here folks.

Don't think we''ll have to worry about that since we're not playing the Ravens, Patriots or the Titans. LOL

#10 Rush23

Rush23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:17 PM

The Panthers have the support of a strong independent Bears fan now. No way they should lose this game, when Peppers drives Warner 2 inches into the field on his back, they'll lose all steem they have coming into this.

#11 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:26 PM

The force is strong in this one.

#12 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,197 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:53 PM

Also D.Will is running with much confidence. Its like he been running in this system for more than 4 years. He just doing his thing right now. So much that he HAS to be accounted for. If they focus on him so much, that leaves Steve

#13 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,179 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

The Edge is dull and will be sheathed Saturday night.

#14 RonnieTheBear

RonnieTheBear

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:39 AM

The good news for us is Edg is pissed off and the cardinals finally have some what of a running game

Yeah, you know, Edge performing well Saturday surprised the hell out of me. When I saw that he was refusing to return next season I thought the Cards were dead in the water. There was off-field drama developing, nobody would want to block for Edge, etc. Instead he comes out and dominates. Now it looks like Arizona has a complete offense. Where did that even come from?

#15 PantherFanForLife

PantherFanForLife

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:33 AM

Look both teams are looking to be pretty even, if built a little different. They have the better passing game, we have the better running game.

But we have some advantages.

We are playing at home. We are undefeated at home. We beat them once, and as afraid as we may be of the "revenge" factor, I think getting beaten and KNOWING you were beat by a team, does more to the Arizona psyche than does "oooo, watch out they are out for revenge". I doubt our guys are afraid of that.

For one, they may have a better passing game, but that doesn't mean we don't either. You could argue, that our passing game, if you could compare it, is more solid then their running game which is just now coming together. In other words we are a more complete team and have been ALL season long.

And that's exactly where I think we will have the advantage. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE seems to be underestimating our passing game. And IDK, if that was kind of what Fox wanted in the first place. And that is to establish our team as one of the elite rushing team of the NFL, and make everyone forget about Smith, Moose, and Jake or heck, even Dante much the same way people used to forget about Ricky and then BOOM on third down there he was out of nowhere. You will see that all this week everyone is going to be talking our running game, Stewart and Williams. Even tonight on ESPN, our passing game and Steve Smith was reffered to as more of an afterrhought: GOOD that's what I am sure Fox wants and so do I.

That's exactly what I want the Cardinals to think. That we can't beat them through the air and let them prepare mostly for our running game. It's going to be great. Let's not forget our coaches name. It speaks for itself. He's name is not just Fox, he acts like one.

And let's not forget that when it comes to adjusting, we have done an amazing job this year. With so many guys getting hurt and our O-line getting shuffled around this year so much, we were still able to play well after moving guys around, with our back-ups and so on. So if, God-forbid, we do have some injuries in the coming weeks I feel pretty confident we can overcome them. We will not panic. I'm not so sure the same can be said about the other guys.

We also have TWO running backs that CAN, if needed be full time running backs if one were to get hurt.

That's just a huge advantage, IMO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com