Photo
- - - - -

Will We Sign Our Younger Players to Long Term Contracts?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#61 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,963 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:42 PM

#62 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,552 posts

to austin?

ffffffffff

Yeah it was one of the free shows on the East side. Free beer and, even more awesome, they were followed up by Superdrag! fuging badass. The free party of legend last year was when Jane's Addiction showed up unannounced and played an abandoned Safeway. Only heard about that.

Pains are headlining at a few venues this SXSW next week, but I figured out last year, the free parties are just as good as the paid ones so I probably won't see them.

Maybe this is the year I get in the Spin party.

#63 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,216 posts

I missed getting a post in by like 10 seconds.

EDIT: nvm, got merged anyway.

#64 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,539 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:43 PM

Threads merged.

Not like there hasnt been 1000 snowflake threads already.

#65 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

masterstroke delhommey

lol @ the video above my post.

ahahahahahahaha

:nopity: Another thread down...

#66 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,552 posts

according to allmusic they sound like m83 which is more than enough for me.

Their album is 50/50, but they're great in concert. Has to be a small venue though.

#67 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,216 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:44 PM

LOL he neg repped me.

#68 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 4,963 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

CAN WE TALK FOOTBALL???

With the "youth movement" and the "purge" of about every high priced contract we had, will the Panthers FO spend the money to lock up our younger talent?

Hurney made a point to say that this whole offseason was geared around our younger players, and that is their focus now.

With that, will they take the chance and spend the money to secure them for the future?

Lately it looks like Richardson is interested in NOTHING but making sure his pocket book is not so "light" in 2010, does this mean that he wont give Hurney the green light on signing our younger players to long term contracts?

It seems Richardson has been gearing up for a lockout, and making sure he doesnt have to pay large salaries in 2011.

If thats true, we will lose players like Dwill, Davis, Kalil, and others...

So is this all a "purge" with no regard to field a competitive team in interest of making sure Richardson doesnt lose money, or will he use the cap space cleared by peppers and cutting vets to make sure he can secure the nucleus of the team together for many more years?

(Right now we are poised to be WAY under what used to be the minimum amount that had to be spent by teams under the old CBA, we will go cheap, or will we focus on playing football?)

What say you.....

#69 Wither

Wither

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Fiz, which do you prefer: Football or Music? I notice you post a lot about music, hence why I ask.

#70 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,539 posts
  • LocationILM

Fiz nailed that brunet I think.

#71 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,216 posts

*assorted nonsense*

#72 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,993 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:46 PM

Fiz, which do you prefer: Football or Music? I notice you post a lot about music, hence why I ask.

both have their places in my heart

#73 Wither

Wither

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

LOL he neg repped me.

Yeah, me too. :( I didn't even do anything; all I did was allude to the fact that Fiz literally hates AK on page 4 or something.

*assorted nonsense*

Lmao.

#74 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,536 posts

CAN WE TALK FOOTBALL???

With the "youth movement" and the "purge" of about every high priced contract we had, will the Panthers FO spend the money to lock up our younger talent?

Hurney made a point to say that this whole offseason was geared around our younger players, and that is their focus now.

With that, will they take the chance and spend the money to secure them for the future?

Lately it looks like Richardson is interested in NOTHING but making sure his pocket book is not so "light" in 2010, does this mean that he wont give Hurney the green light on signing our younger players to long term contracts?

It seems Richardson has been gearing up for a lockout, and making sure he doesnt have to pay large salaries in 2011.

If thats true, we will lose players like Dwill, Davis, Kalil, and others...

So is this all a "purge" with no regard to field a competitive team in interest of making sure Richardson doesnt lose money, or will he use the cap space cleared by peppers and cutting vets to make sure he can secure the nucleus of the team together for many more years?

(Right now we are poised to be WAY under what used to be the minimum amount that had to be spent by teams under the old CBA, we will go cheap, or will we focus on playing football?)

What say you.....

I'll play. Richardson wont sign any vet longterm until we have a CBA.

#75 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,536 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:47 PM

How about controlling the spam in the other thread you dick.... -- I try to bring substance to this place and you sit back and watch while the huddle misfits act like immature dicks.... thanks for being there asshole...

No problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com