Photo
- - - - -

NFL Rumors: Fox to Cleveland in 2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#25 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:13 AM

Better sooner than later. I'm bored of Fox-Ball.

We have kind of always played the same game. So is it really Foxball or is it JRball? And if it is JRball, then nothing will change....I'm not saying, I'm just saying....

#26 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:31 AM

You just wait until I finally sway JR to Zodball. Women in lingerie who make out with eachother after every play. We won't win any games, but they will sell out.

#27 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

Banned

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:40 AM

You just wait until I finally sway JR to Zodball. Women in lingerie who make out with eachother after every play. We won't win any games, but they will sell out.

Sounds just like the team we plan on fielding this year... except from an anatomical standpoint... in most cases...

#28 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

HUDDLER

Posted 16 March 2010 - 07:21 AM

Who cares about the team winning if this is implemented. I support your approach.

We have kind of always played the same game. So is it really Foxball or is it JRball? And if it is JRball, then nothing will change....I'm not saying, I'm just saying....

Jurrball!

#29 KatsAzz

KatsAzz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:15 PM

Regardless how most of us (me included) have been down on Fox for being lackadasical and playing soft, history shows a new coach rarely makes the playoffs with a team his first season there, so if we have a new coach next season, I wouldn't expect it to be any different (unless it's an experienced head coach with the know-how to take a team in his direction).

#30 chris999

chris999

HUDDLER

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:30 AM

fox isnt going anywhere, and i'm glad. john fox is a good coach. he will lead us to the playoffs again this year.