Photo
- - - - -

Just look at yourself Arizona

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#16 Boxer2

Boxer2

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:58 PM

Wow...cut to the bone. I'm embarrassed for them!

#17 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:49 PM

Posted Image=Posted Image

:smilielol5:

#18 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:47 PM

What do we need to do to just keep Fiz in this forum, where he obviously belongs?

#19 panthers1789

panthers1789

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:22 PM

You know you got them good when the only thing they can respond with are NASCAR jokes.

#20 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:37 PM

where is the rep button when you need it? :smash:

#21 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:57 PM

What do we need to do to just keep Fiz in this forum, where he obviously belongs?

you cannot contain me

i will go where i am needed

#22 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,651 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:42 PM

I think he is an ugly clone of my younger self...

#23 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:50 PM

You guys do kinda look alike...

#24 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,714 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:58 PM

Arizona does have ASU.

God bless the ASU campus.

This is very, very, very true.

#25 CarolinaPride74

CarolinaPride74

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:12 AM

Fiz, that has got to be one of the most truthfull things I have ever read in my life. Cardinals fans get ready to be disapointed on Saturday night because you weak a$$ team doesn't stand a chance against a real team like the Carolina Panthers!

#26 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:52 PM

Wow Goober, you have a lot of time on your hands between motor cars coming in to the fillin station

Funny, but your area wanted a NASCAR. Beside, you prefer to ride horse than driving car with saying bad thing about us & motor cars? Interesting.

Your claim to fame is watching hillbillies drive around in circle for hours upon hours waiting for the last guy with four tires and gas left to go around 500 times first.

You're too stupid to release NASCAR are around many states, not just here like you claim. Florida, Ohio, etc. are fine example of other states hosting NASCAR. Beside, not everyone in NC like NASCAR, moron.

your baby blue wearing kitty cat team hasn't won jack in the NFL.

LMAO! Oh, the irony! I love how you claim Panthers haven't won jack in the NFL. That funny, but what about you? You haven't even won poo. Not even the NFC Championship. You never been to the Superbowl either. Next time, make sure you know what you're talking about before you sound like a stupid hillbilly. Seriously, your smack talk are weak & you tend to ignore about your team. Are you sure you really like the Cards with not getting fact straight?

We are gonna smash you back to your single wide at the end of that dirt road, where you and your cousins can make lots more babies.

You know, I really laugh at how some people from Arizona like you think they know about NC when they never been to there before. Come to NC & get to know us before you come up with those lame stereotype smacks. Beside, at least we're not wimp for putting roof dome on our stadium. Guess your team & fans can't handle the heat, so you all decide to put a dome roof on the Cards's stadium. Pansy!! :lol:

Enjoy your off season.

We will after you enjoy your first. ;)

#27 AZCardsForLife

AZCardsForLife

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:10 PM

[quote name='cookinwithgas']

We do get to play in our own stadium, not on loan for some odd reason from a college. QUOTE]

www.phoenix.edu

It's a corporation just like Bank of America. They gear there degree programs to adults already in the workforce. They don't have an athletic program. They don't have a greek system and they sure as hell aren't loaning us their stadium. They have the naming rights. They bought them from us. Just like B of A.

Nice smack Fiz. Some of that is true. Phoenix is a concrete jungle. I've been all over this great country of ours and I have to say that Phoenix is the only place I'll ever live. The sun shines 300 days out of the year and the women are the hottest I've seen anywhere in the world. That and they were next to nothing in the summer. We have beautiful mountains that surround us. And if we want cold weather, snow and skiing, it's only a couple hours drive north. The Beach is 4 hours away down in puerto penasco and the california coast is only 6 hours away and a 1 hour flight.

#28 1BADAZCARDSFAN

1BADAZCARDSFAN

I like my CARDS

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image=Posted Image

:smilielol5:

WOW! YOU DIDN'T EVEN WIPE YOUR ASS!!!

What happened you could'nt find any leaves? And who takes pictures of sh*t?

Even your fellow PANTHER fans believe you need to WIPE your ASS !!!

Is it true after your DIVORCE you consoled your wife by reminding her you'll still be cousins?

#29 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

Back in the mid nineties I would have given UofA the edge. But now ASU is ..I mean its almost like a pilgrimage. Plus they love black guys out there :D.

Oh .. and the Cardinals would sell out every game if the Cowboys were playing. I almost guarantee there are more cowboy fans in AZ than Cardinals.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com