61 replies to this topic

#1 Urrymonster

Urrymonster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:31 AM

Not surprised in the least

The Carolina Panthers opened their offseason conditioning program Monday, with one notable absence.
Cornerback Richard Marshall wasn’t there, according to two team sources. The sessions are voluntary, though most of the players under contract attended.

Got an idea of what his market value would be as well

The scale for premier corners remains high. Atlanta signed Houston’s Dunta Robinson to a six-year, $57 million deal, with $25.5 million guaranteed. New England re-signed Leigh Bodden to a four-year, $22 million deal with $10 million guaranteed.
Marshall, 25, likely would have fallen closer to Bodden’s than Robinson’s deal, and would have drawn considerable interest. He has improved steadily since the Panthers chose him in the second round of the 2006 draft.

He even has the option of signing an injury protection agreement to guard him against any complications, much like Jeff King did...

Restricted free agents can work out with their teams during the offseason without signing their tenders if they sign an injury protection agreement first. That’s what tight end Jeff King is doing, according to his agent. King has a $1.759 million tender offer.

http://www.charlotte...at-workout.html

Edited by Urrymonster, 16 March 2010 - 06:37 AM.

#2 pnthrfrk

pnthrfrk

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:53 AM

Never trust a guy with 2 first names...

#3 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,348 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 16 March 2010 - 07:54 AM

:lol:

Please get a deal with someone in the top10 of the draft.

#4 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,286 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:01 AM

hes got a bucket of sand lodged in his vagina about the 2nd round tender

#5 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,915 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:08 AM

Can't blame him for being unhappy about the 2nd round tender.

#6 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,286 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:12 AM

well congratulations to him for taking peppers place as the most selfish player on defense :P

#7 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,348 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:15 AM

Can't blame him for being unhappy about the 2nd round tender.

What exactly has he done to deserve more at this point?

#8 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,286 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:19 AM

Irrelevant to the Quote but just to catch your attention kurb .. captain kirk's nipples that's a lot of posts .. has the huddle been around since the stone age or was your computer set to auto response for a few years.. :thumbsup:

#9 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,318 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:19 AM

Nothing, but neither has TD or MM. He is probably a bit pouty about their tenders.

#10 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,286 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:21 AM

Nothing, but neither has TD or MM. He is probably a bit pouty about their tenders.

Disagree .. TD was having a probowl season and MM is the starting QB .. hes just a corner with a bad attitude that plays average

#11 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,348 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:25 AM

Disagree .. TD was having a probowl season and MM is the starting QB .. hes just a corner with a bad attitude that plays average

Boom Headshot.

I don't mind his attitude. But he is a slightly above average corner and an excellent ST's player. Thus his tender.

If he is really pissy about it, go get a deal somewhere so we can get that sweet juicy 2nd round pick.

#12 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,286 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:28 AM

only problem .. correct me if im wrong .. but there arn't really any corners that jump out at me in the draft i believe joe haden is a little overated , someone would have to take marshalls place assuming munnerlyn isn't promoted ?

#13 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,348 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:32 AM

only problem .. correct me if im wrong .. but there arn't really any corners that jump out at me in the draft i believe joe haden is a little overated , someone would have to take marshalls place assuming munnerlyn isn't promoted ?

had anyone heard of Richard Marshall when we drafted him?

#14 carolinanimal

carolinanimal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:32 AM

wow. now you guys have turned on marshal because he missed one day of voluntary workouts. YOU guys have sand in your vaginas!! this is amazing. we dont have any idea why he is out and agian they are voluntary workouts. until he signs his tender he is not even on this team. td hasnt signed his tender either.

#15 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,286 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:34 AM

wow. now you guys have turned on marshal because he missed one day of voluntary workouts. YOU guys have sand in your vaginas!! this is amazing. we dont have any idea why he is out and agian they are voluntary workouts. until he signs his tender he is not even on this team. td hasnt signed his tender either.

You know you're exactly right , but you know i was reading a story recently about judy blume and apparently she went to the beach and got a little sand trapped in her shoe .. that may be exactly how marshall got sand knee deep in his ****** :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.