#1 John Fox

John Fox

it is what it is

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:58 PM

i guarantee this

i dont give a fug if they have fitz or boldin or warner. they could have fuging diablo on their team and i still think we would win by 10.

-Cards are 0-5/0-6 on the road on teams that aren't in the NFC West
-Cards are HORRIBLE in cold weather. Against the pats, you would've thought it was their 07 version with Tom Brady, along with the 85 bears on defense
-Undefeated at home
-5 straight, enough said, we know how to beat them

There is MUCH more, but you negative Nancy's with self defeating personality disorder keep on worrying. :sifone:

#2 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,993 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:59 PM

negative nancys? The huddle is anything but right now.

yes, I was wrong.

#3 supamansmith89

supamansmith89

Die Hard Fan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:01 AM

Right. I mean stop worryin so much I think it'll turn out fine

#4 Scutty

Scutty

Huddle Kiwi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:09 AM

Just as long as it's done with a bit of lovin' it's all good

#5 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,963 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:16 AM

According to some, we might need a little payola for the refs. :reddevil:

#6 ccase39

ccase39

gnawwin on scrote

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:24 AM

i guarantee this

i dont give a f*ck if they have fitz or boldin or warner. they could have f*cking diablo on their team and i still think we would win by 10.

-Cards are 0-5/0-6 on the road on teams that aren't in the NFC West
-Cards are HORRIBLE in cold weather. Against the pats, you would've thought it was their 07 version with Tom Brady, along with the 85 bears on defense
-Undefeated at home
-5 straight, enough said, we know how to beat them

There is MUCH more, but you negative Nancy's with self defeating personality disorder keep on worrying. :sifone:

I was going to go to the Ny/Ariz game with some guys who post on a giants board. I was all set to go, and keeping up with the Youtube smack. Cardinals fans were talking mad smack. after the game they were no where to be found. Btw I didnt go but a couple of buddies of mine tagged teamed some poor cardinals fans wife in a Manning Jersey and posted it on youtube, it promptly got removed, but I bet its one of these douchbags.

#7 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,121 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:26 PM

Not to mention they suck playing on the east coast. Lets hope it gets to the low 40's or even the 30's Saturday night so Warner, Fitz, Boldin, and Breaston feel it when they catch the ball and get hit. They did a very nice job on Turner but I bet we come out firing the ball around early to set up the run game. I love how Fox and co. prepare for playoff games, you never know what to expect, I doubt they will either.

#8 CarolinaPride74

CarolinaPride74

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:27 AM

Arizona has no chance of beating us in our own stadium in the cold and rain, the reason they built that dome is because they can't beat anyone without their crowd noise being amplified... pussies!

#9 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,820 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:54 AM

Their stadium reminds me of Jiffy-Pop popcorn

Posted Image

#10 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:11 PM

Arizona has no chance of beating us in our own stadium in the cold and rain, the reason they built that dome is because they can't beat anyone without their crowd noise being amplified... pussies!

Too bad that it isn't even their own dome or field. They have to share it with that college that is unheard of.

#11 Cardinal Nation

Cardinal Nation

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:49 PM

Too bad that it isn't even their own dome or field. They have to share it with that college that is unheard of.

Whilst I ain't here talking smack, I'd just like to point out that UoP stadium is ours, it's just sponsered by the University of Phoenix, which is a self-directed internet degree.

Jus' saying

#12 uncfan888

uncfan888

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:01 PM

haha. it's called university of phoenix stadium. just like ours is bank of america. they don't share it with a university just like we don't share ours with a bank. besides, university of phoenix is an online university with a campus actually in Charlotte

#13 80's_9ers

80's_9ers

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:17 AM

haha. it's called university of phoenix stadium. just like ours is bank of america. they don't share it with a university just like we don't share ours with a bank. besides, university of phoenix is an online university with a campus actually in Charlotte

Yeah, University of Phoenix doesn't even have a football team. Beer pong, maybe...

#14 AZCardsForLife

AZCardsForLife

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:16 PM

So this is smack talk? You're gonna sodomize us?? Haha!

#15 1BADAZCARDSFAN

1BADAZCARDSFAN

I like my CARDS

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

WOW! That's shows your intelligence,They paid for naming rights.

I was just curious,How many teeth do you have anyway?:rofl:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.