Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blind faith in the panthers

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, that was a waste of 3 minutes of my life.

Does that include post time, cause I was going for 4 to 5 minutes

Posted

It's really irritating when people suggest that Fox is not a good coach. If JR let him go tomorrow he would have a job the next day. He is valued around the league who know way more than any of us...he is a good coach with a good philosophy for winning. It may not be exciting and he may have some faults but name a coach who doesn't.

2 people like this

Posted

rep

Posted

So I'm supposed to believe that I would be better off if I'm already bitter and disappointed before we ever play a single game?

Posted

So I'm supposed to believe that I would be better off if I'm already bitter and disappointed before we ever play a single game?

No, but don't act like were more than what we are, or the FO never makes a bad move...watch,hope,have fun but dont lie to yourself or in the end you will be bitter and disappointed .

Posted

No, but don't act like were more than what we are, or the FO never makes a bad move...watch,hope,have fun but dont lie to yourself or in the end you will be bitter and disappointed .

Who's acting like we are more than we are? we did go 12-4 in 2008. And have a cluster-fu*k of talented football players, and we did finish the '09 season as one of the best looking NFL teams in the league IMO.

The main problem has been addressed, that being our QB position. We or any team just can't win games while throwing 4-5 interceptions a game. If we didn't throw 18 interceptions in the first 11 games we would have made the playoffs.

I'm just a true fan of the Carolina Panthers, and will always be even if we have another 1-15 season (which will never happen with our current team). I'm not for every decision the FO makes but can live with them for now. :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't understand your post...?

Posted

I'm not sure who's lying to themselves here. Is it the people who are freaking out over losing a bunch of aging mediocre players, or the people who believe that everybody but Peppers, who the FO tried like hell to keep BTW, can be replaced fairly easily? I mean, are we really screwed because we lost Kemo, Lewis, Diggs, and Brayton? None of those guys were exactly superstars, and Kemo probably won't ever be the same again anyway. Nevermind the fact that we don't even know yet what the draft and the rest of FA will turn up for us.

I'm not saying we're Superbowl bound or anything, but I sure as hell don't see anything wrong with this team that can't be overcome either.

Posted

I don't understand your post...?

Thats sad, t r y t o r e a d i t s l o w e r

Posted

Thats sad, t r y t o r e a d i t s l o w e r

Your writing skills are horrible, hence why I couldn't understand it very well. Also, I'm not going to waste my time reading the whole thing through at a snails pace; there are other threads out there, you know!

Posted

Your writing skills are horrible, hence why I couldn't understand it very well. Also, I'm not going to waste my time reading the whole thing through at a snails pace; there are other threads out there, you know!

That hurts really bad..... damn you, I'm just trying Dock.....ok on with my life.

Posted

I'm not sure who's lying to themselves here. Is it the people who are freaking out over losing a bunch of aging mediocre players, or the people who believe that everybody but Peppers, who the FO tried like hell to keep BTW, can be replaced fairly easily? I mean, are we really screwed because we lost Kemo, Lewis, Diggs, and Brayton? None of those guys were exactly superstars, and Kemo probably won't ever be the same again anyway. Nevermind the fact that we don't even know yet what the draft and the rest of FA will turn up for us.

I'm not saying we're Superbowl bound or anything, but I sure as hell don't see anything wrong with this team that can't be overcome either.

:lol: Yeah, like I said. This thread would have been more appropriate last season because people were being damn right ignorant. There was a f***ing excuse for everything.

Honestly, I would not be surprised if we go 6-10 or something like that next year. Right now, I'm in the middle. I don't think we are as bad as some experts and fans think and I don't think we are as good as some extremely optimist people think.