Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hope Fox was at this Pro Day...

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Syracuse held its pro day on Thursday and all eyes were on quarterback Greg Paulus. Not that the 12 NFL scouts in attendance had much choice.

The former Duke basketball standout, who transferred to Syracuse last year in order to use his final year of eligibility playing football, was one of only three players to work out for teams, and he looked smooth running.

Paulus, who measured 6-foot-1½ and weighed 210 pounds, ran consecutive 4.89-second 40-yard dashes. That would have placed him just outside the top 10 among quarterbacks at the combine.

His other measurements included a 28 1/2 -inch vertical leap, and 8-foot-7 broad jump, a 4.23-second shuttle run, and a 7.14-second cone drill.

Paulus graduated from Duke in four years and did not redshirt, which allowed him to obtain a waiver from the NCAA to play one season of football at a different school without sitting out a year. Last year, he had a workout with the Green Bay Packers.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/03/04/paulus-is-center-of-attention-at-syracuse-pro-day/

:rolleye:

EDIT: a better facial expression to help show sarcasm - :puke: or maybe :ee:

Posted · Report post

Why?

Posted · Report post

um... no

Posted · Report post

would love to see it happen just to piss off the tar heel homers.

Posted · Report post

Sounds like another undrafted gem to me :D

Posted · Report post



Posted · Report post

We already have a water boy don't we?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

would love to see it happen just to piss off the tar heel homers.

I don't think it would piss off a UNC fan to see a failure at Duke transfer out and become a success.

Paulus.jpg

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't think it would piss off a UNC fan to see a failure at Duke transfer out and become a success.

Paulus.jpg

that pic is classic I remember the moment it happen I was like he's is never going to be able to live that down.

Posted · Report post

Paulus.jpg

Thank you for proving my point! :conehead:

Posted · Report post

Paulus.jpg

nice pic. what a blast from the past......too bad that kind of poo happened alot to the heels every week THIS YEAR. nuts in the mouth......

Posted · Report post

nice pic. what a blast from the past......too bad that kind of poo happened alot to the heels every week THIS YEAR. nuts in the mouth......

It's a good thing those 2 championships in 6 years are so comforting.