Photo
- - - - -

Was JFK assassinated b/c of Executive Order 11110?

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#1 E CaT PanTHer

E CaT PanTHer

Aite, Lets Do It !!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:14 PM

So I know there are many conspiracies as to why JFK was assassinated. But the more I look into this executive order, the more I believe the masterminds of the assassination were the bankers of the Federal Reserve.

For those who aren't familiar with EO 11110, it was basically an attempt to strip the Federal Reserve of its power to loan money to the government at interest. The order basically gave the Treasury the power to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury. This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. If enough of these silver certificats were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. All in all, this would have eventually stripped the private Federal Reserve its ability to create money, thus taking away their power and eventually leading to their demise.

5 months later, JFK was assassinated and no more silver certificates were issued. He also had a famous quote in a speech he gave 7 days before he was assassinated.

"There exists in this country a plot to enslave every man woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."

#2 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

#3 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

i don't know anything about that order, but he was the last president who was truly on the side of the people, and it's why he was killed. turning down Operation Northwoods probably played a part, too.

#4 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,539 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:55 PM

who killed him?

#5 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:04 PM

i don't know anything about that order, but he was the last president who was truly on the side of the people, and it's why he was killed. turning down Operation Northwoods probably played a part, too.

I believe it was that douche-bag McNamara (ironically) that turned it down.

who killed him?

Watch the video.

#6 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,495 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:18 PM

executive order 11110 essentially made the fed obsolete. im about 99% positive the banking cartels/nwo were behind his assassination. even though the bill was signed, it's completely disregarded.

#7 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:33 PM

This sentence is to prepare you for the following message that is a wall of text probably too difficult to decipher for you mouth-breathers that believe this poo. Continue at your own risk.

This is the ACTUAL TEXT of Executive Order 11110:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 9, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j):
'(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (B) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821(B)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of an outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption,' and (B) By revoking subparagraphs (B) and © of paragraph 2 thereof.

SECTION 2. The amendments made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue anymay be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.
John F. Kennedy, THE WHITE HOUSE, June 4, 1963.

Now you might say "now wait just a hot second PanthersFanNY, what is executive order 10289? That surely must be the one that strips the federal reserve of all of its power, right? Because I sure don't see it here in EO 11110." And you would be wrong.

This is executive order 10289 (written by Truman in '51):

By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 1 of the act of August 8, 1950, 64 Stat. 419 (Public Law 673, 81st Congress), and as President of the United States, it is ordered as follows:

1. The Secretary of the Treasury is hereby designated and empowered to perform the following-described functions of the President without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President:
(a) The authority vested in the President by section 1 of the act of August 1, 1914, c. 223, 38 Stat. 609, 623, as amended (19 U.S.C. 2), (1) to rearrange, by consolidation or otherwise, the several customs-collection districts, (2) to discontinue ports of entry by abolishing the same and establishing others in their stead, and (3) to change from time to time the location of the headquarters in any customs-collection district as the needs of the service may require.
(B) About anti-smuggling. I had to cut this out because the post was too long. Nothing significant.
© The authority vested in the President by section 1 of the Act of August 26, 1985, Public Law 98-89, 97 Stat. 510 (46 U.S.C. 3101); to suspend the provisions of law requiring the inspection of foreign-built vessels admitted to American registry.
(d) About pleasure yachts. Had to be cut too. Insignificant.
(e) About hospital ships. Insignificant.
(f) The authority vested in the President by section 4223 of the Revised Statutes, as amended (46 U.S.C. Appendix 141), (1) to declare that--upon satisfactory proof being given by the government of any foreign nation that no discriminating duties of tonnage or imposts are imposed or levied in the ports of such nation upon vessels wholly belonging to citizens of the United States, or upon the produce, manufactures, or merchandise imported in the same from the United States or from any foreign country--the foreign discriminating duties of tonnage and impost within the United States are suspended and discontinued, so far as respects the vessels of such foreign nation, and the produce, manufactures, or merchandise imported into the United States from such foreign nation, or from any other foreign country, and (2) to suspend in part the operation of section 4219 of the Revised Statutes, as amended (46 U.S.C. Appendix 121), and section IV, J, subsection 1 of the act of October 3, 1913, c. 16, 38 Stat. 195, as amended (46 U.S.C. Appendix 146), etc (more about foreign vessels)
(g) The authority vested in the President by section 3650 of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. 3650) to establish convenient collection districts (for the purpose of assessing, levying, and collecting the taxes provided by the internal revenue laws), and from time to time to alter such districts.
(h) The authority which is now vested in the President by section 2564 (B) of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. 2564 (B)), and which on and after January 1, 1955, will be vested in the President by section 4735 (B) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, to issue, in accordance with the provisions of the said section 2564 (B) or 4735 (B), as the case may be, orders providing for the registration and the imposition of a special tax upon all persons in the Canal Zone who produce, import compound, deal in, dispense, sell, distribute, or give away narcotic drugs.
(i) The authority vested in the President by Section 5318 of the Revised Statutes, as amended (19 U.S.C. 540), to employ suitable vessels other than Coast Guard cutters in the execution of laws providing for the collection of duties on imports and tonnage;

2. The Secretary of the Treasury is hereby designated and empowered to perform without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President the following functions which have heretofore, under the respective provisions of law cited, required the approval of the President in connection with their performance by the Secretary of the Treasury:
(a) The authority vested in the Secretary of the Treasury by section 6 of the act of July 8, 1937, c. 444, 50 Stat. 480 (5 U.S.C. 134c), to make rules and regulations necessary for the execution of the functions vested in the Secretary of the Treasury by the said act, as amended.
(B) [Revoked]
© [Revoked]
(d) [Revoked]
(e) The authority vested in the Secretary of the Treasury by section 1 of Title II of the act of June 15, 1917, c. 30, 40 Stat. 220 (50 U.S.C. 191), to make rules and regulations governing the anchorage and movement of any vessel, foreign or domestic, in the territorial waters of the United States.
(f) [Revoked]

[Para. 2 amended by EO 11110 of June 4, 1963, 28 FR 5605, 3 CFR, 1959-1963 Comp., p. 770; EO 11825 of Dec. 31, 1974, 40 FR 1003, 3 CFR, 1971-1975 Comp., p. 929; EO 12608 of Sept. 9, 1987, 52 FR 34617, 3 CFR, 1987 Comp., p. 245]

3. (a) The Secretary of the Treasury and the Postmaster General are hereby designated and empowered jointly to prescribe without the approval of the President regulations, under section 1 of the act of July 8, 1937, c. 444, 50 Stat. 479 (5 U.S.C. 134), governing the shipment of valuables by the executive departments, independent establishments, agencies, wholly-owned corporations, officers, and employees of the United States.
(B) The Postmaster General is hereby designated and empowered to exercise without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President the authority vested in the President by section 504 (B) of title 18 of the United States Code to approve regulations issued by the Secretary of the Treasury under the authority of the said section 504 (B) (relating to the printing, publishing, or importation, or the making or importation of the necessary plates for such printing or publishing, of postage stamps for philatelic purposes), and to approve any amendment or repeal of any of such regulations by the Secretary of the Treasury.

[Para. 3 amended by EO 10583 of Dec. 18, 1954, 19 FR 8725, 3 CFR, 1954-1958 Comp., p. 232]

4. As used in this order, the term "functions" embraces duties, powers, responsibilities, authority, or discretion, and the term "perform" may be construed to mean "exercise".

5. All actions heretofore taken by the President in respect of the matters affected by this order and in force at the time of the issuance of this order, including regulations prescribed by the President in respect of such matters, shall, except as they may be inconsistent with the provisions of this order, remain in effect until amended, modified, or revoked pursuant to the authority conferred by this order.

Now, I'm sure you douches that salivate over any good conspiracy theory didn't bother to ACTUALLY READ WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, so I'll sum it up here:

EO 11110 absolutely did NOT give anybody new authority to issue silver certificates. It changed who could give the order. Kennedy was giving this order to REDUCE the number of silver certificates in circulation. He was not trying to increase it. Kennedy passed a law himself that would allow small Federal Reserve Notes to replace the silver certificates. The order delegated the power to issue silver certificates from the president to the Secretary of the Treasury.

Now you might ask "well why would he do THAT then?" And this is why:

The Silver Purchase Act was repealed in 1963 with Public Law 88-36, which made it so that only the president himself could authorize new silver certificates being issued. Thus, the president delegated that power with executive order 11110.

Guess what else is a part of Public Law 88-36 (signed by John F Kennedy)! The law allows the Federal Reserve to issue small denomination bills to replace the outgoing silver certificates! IT GAVE THE FEDERAL RESERVE MORE POWER.

Yep, you heard that right. John F Kennedy passed a law that gave the federal reserve more power.

That stupid quote you had at the bottom there is made up. Kennedy never gave the speech where he supposedly said that at Columbia University two weeks before his death. There are no records of this speech and Columbia has said he never gave that speech. Look it up.

#8 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:34 PM

LBJ’s Mistress Blows Whistle On JFK Assassination

#9 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

If by people you mean hot females, then yes I agree.

#10 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:36 PM

Addendum: I am not defending the federal reserve and the previous post was not made in support of the fed as an organization. I'm just proving you kids wrong.

#11 E CaT PanTHer

E CaT PanTHer

Aite, Lets Do It !!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:46 PM

Addendum: I am not defending the federal reserve and the previous post was not made in support of the fed as an organization. I'm just proving you kids wrong.

#12 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,495 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:10 AM

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahhhhhbalhbalhbalhbalhblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblhablhablahblahblahblahblahblah

the executive order delegated to the secretary of the treasury the president's authority to issue silver certificates under the thomas amendment of the agricultural adjustment act. it gave the treasury the power to create its own currency.

#13 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:26 AM

I think it was Stormtrooper TK421

#14 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:44 AM

Space Aliens assassinated Kennedy. Its the only realistic answer.

#15 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:53 AM

the executive order delegated to the secretary of the treasury the president's authority to issue silver certificates under the thomas amendment of the agricultural adjustment act. it gave the treasury the power to create its own currency.

Did you read anything?

Literally anything?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.