Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherj

DE Jerry Hughes

27 posts in this topic

id draft demaryius thomas only if he showed me that he can run routes. i agree with Lout that our first 3 picks will be a WR, LB, and a QB...although instead of QB it should be DT. I say Terrence Cody if he's available at #47. if not, Cam Thomas in the 2nd, Mardy Gilyard in the 3rd, there's a chance thomas can slip to the 3rd. before everyone started all this hpe about him he was a 3rd rd prospect. then A.J. Edds in the 4th

What about George Selvie? He could be drafted in the third or fourth round. Didn't have a great senior year but sometimes took over games in his sophomore and junior year. Seems like a higher risk/reward to me. What say you?

Loved Selvie his freshman year, and kind of got worse as he got older.. that has cause for concern. He is projected 4th round grade. I think with Brayton re-signed it pushes DE down the list.

I'm high on Demaryius Thomas because he looks like he'd be hell to block. He also has great hands, and he can win a jump ball, even with contact he comes down with it. At the college level it's common to have terrible breakdowns in the secondary, so it's hard to judge how well a WR will do at the next level. The DBs are bigger, faster, and they don't make many mistakes.

I think we can get Terrence Cody in the 3rd if we want a NT. Mardy Gilyard would be a good pick because he can return punts and kickoffs, and be our #3 WR. I don't think we need Cam Thomas with the DTs we already have.

I'm high on Demaryius Thomas because he looks like he'd be hell to block. He also has great hands, and he can win a jump ball, even with contact he comes down with it. At the college level it's common to have terrible breakdowns in the secondary, so it's hard to judge how well a WR will do at the next level. The DBs are bigger, faster, and they don't make many mistakes.

Bay Bay will be long gone by the time we pick in the 2nd.

Bay Bay will be long gone by the time we pick in the 2nd.

His stock was rising like crazy, but as of the past week, it has came back down to earth.. he is projected to go top of the 2nd round.. so it's not rediculous to speculate he will be there with our pick in the 2nd.

His stock was rising like crazy, but as of the past week, it has came back down to earth.. he is projected to go top of the 2nd round.. so it's not rediculous to speculate he will be there with our pick in the 2nd.

With this draft I think outside the 1st 2 or 3 picks its anyones guess because of how loaded this draft is. I'd hate to be a team without a 1st round pick this year.

With this draft I think outside the 1st 2 or 3 picks its anyones guess because of how loaded this draft is. I'd hate to be a team without a 1st round pick this year.

How true. Our worst nightmare is our reality. It's nice to speculate that we will trade our 1st for a 2nd rounder this year because of how loaded this draft is, but the realist in me says that 100% will not happen for several reasons.

I think we can get Terrence Cody in the 3rd if we want a NT. Mardy Gilyard would be a good pick because he can return punts and kickoffs, and be our #3 WR. I don't think we need Cam Thomas with the DTs we already have.

terrence cody will be gone in the 2nd at LATEST. maybe as high as denver if they dont take williams and still want a NT. and Cam Thomas is a NT as well

I hope someone takes a look at Richard Marshall so we can get another pick in the 2nd round