#16 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:34 PM

Bay Bay will be long gone by the time we pick in the 2nd.

His stock was rising like crazy, but as of the past week, it has came back down to earth.. he is projected to go top of the 2nd round.. so it's not rediculous to speculate he will be there with our pick in the 2nd.

#17 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:38 PM

His stock was rising like crazy, but as of the past week, it has came back down to earth.. he is projected to go top of the 2nd round.. so it's not rediculous to speculate he will be there with our pick in the 2nd.

With this draft I think outside the 1st 2 or 3 picks its anyones guess because of how loaded this draft is. I'd hate to be a team without a 1st round pick this year.

#18 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:41 PM

With this draft I think outside the 1st 2 or 3 picks its anyones guess because of how loaded this draft is. I'd hate to be a team without a 1st round pick this year.

How true. Our worst nightmare is our reality. It's nice to speculate that we will trade our 1st for a 2nd rounder this year because of how loaded this draft is, but the realist in me says that 100% will not happen for several reasons.

#19 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:49 PM

I think we can get Terrence Cody in the 3rd if we want a NT. Mardy Gilyard would be a good pick because he can return punts and kickoffs, and be our #3 WR. I don't think we need Cam Thomas with the DTs we already have.

terrence cody will be gone in the 2nd at LATEST. maybe as high as denver if they dont take williams and still want a NT. and Cam Thomas is a NT as well

#20 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,048 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:50 PM

I hope someone takes a look at Richard Marshall so we can get another pick in the 2nd round

#21 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:54 PM

terrence cody will be gone in the 2nd at LATEST. maybe as high as denver if they dont take williams and still want a NT. and Cam Thomas is a NT as well

I wan't no part in Thomas he is far too inconsistent. Torrell Troup is a better NT and he can be had in the 3rd-4th.

#22 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,048 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:57 PM

I wan't no part in Thomas he is far too inconsistent. Torrell Troup is a better NT and he can be had in the 3rd-4th.

If we do go NT.I hope we at least get one that can get after the QB and not just take up space.

#23 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:52 PM

If we do go NT.I hope we at least get one that can get after the QB and not just take up space.

Troup can collapse the pocket very well, better then Thomas and is far more consistent.

#24 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:14 PM

Terrence Cody if he's available, or Tyson Alualu

#25 44johnson

44johnson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:18 PM

I would not be mad if the Panthers drafted Hughes.

#26 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,442 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:15 AM

I would not be mad if the Panthers drafted Hughes.

Hughes looks like the type of player I think Meeks is looking to draft. Massive burst of speed off the line, quick hands to swipe the OT's hands away, keeps his balance, crazy fast burst right around the OT. He's not weak either, he can knock an OT off balance, and drive him back. Opposing QBs are not gonna like this guy :willy_nilly:

#27 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,442 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:07 AM

My biggest worry is that some 3-4 team will want him as an OLB, and pick him up early in the second round. I'd love to have this guy in on passing downs with Brown, but I'm starting to think he'll be gone before we pick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.