#151 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,974 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:28 PM

Pstall your smack is getting weaker lately. I'm not comparing, I'm calling out your bullpoo. Republicans are not interested in health care reform unless it's a handout to the old people that vote for them, period. If they were they had many years with which to do something. Their most aggressive action on health care over the past 20 years is saying no to it.

We can compare the smack to substance ratio if you want.
And Dems are not giving those that voted for them any favors? :smilielol5:

#152 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,325 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:53 AM

Everyone is going to benefit from this. Even those poor rich people that will have to pay .5 percent more in taxes. So yes it will benefit people that voted for Obama as well as those that voted for McCain.

#153 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:13 AM

Everyone is going to benefit from this. Even those poor rich people that will have to pay .5 percent more in taxes. So yes it will benefit people that voted for Obama as well as those that voted for McCain.

how can you be so closed minded? do you actually think the government cares about our well being? that goes for both the so-called right and the so-called left. this is all about big pharma and government control. you cant tell me that covering every single american through this universal healthcare program, is affordable. if they're responsible for covering the bill, thus ensuring your personal health, they can then go in and dictate what you do, and do not put in your body...which is already underway. NY is about to pass a law where restaurants will be fined $1000 for allowing useage of salt.

Seriously time for you people to wake up. Its way frustrating watching this pointless, trivial, he said she said, left v. right bickering. Both sides are full of sh*t, and serve the same special interests. Its no wonder when both parties have taken power they both act virtually the same, and they both fail to live up to their campaign promises. These politicians are not to be trusted.

Edited by venom, 20 March 2010 - 09:33 PM.

#154 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:56 AM

when either party has taken power they both act virtually the same

Quote for emphasis.

#155 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:36 PM

how can you be so closed minded?

He thinks the government is a tool for programming people and making them live in his blissful tacotopia.

Posted Image

#156 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

they can then go in and dictate what you do, and do not put in your body...which is already underway. NY residents now get fined $1000 for putting salt on their food at restaurants, for example.

lol venom literally cannot read.

#157 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:33 PM

lol venom literally cannot read.

:D

#158 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,030 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:44 PM

I have read summaries of it the past couple of days. Its not going to benefit me, unless I lose my job. That doesn't make me for or against it, but its still not going to benefit me.

#159 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:47 PM

I have read summaries of it the past couple of days. Its not going to benefit me, unless I lose my job. That doesn't make me for or against it, but its still not going to benefit me.

There is one very important group that won't benefit. I don't know if they are important or not. They're called doctors.

Personally, if this bill helps people I don't want to fight it. If it turns into another avenue for people to cheat Uncle Sam, then Dems have hoodwinked us again.

#160 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:51 PM

In 10 years, residents of California will be paying 60 cents on the dollar to the Government. How many people can live on 40% of their income? And other states like New York will be almost as high. The amazing thing is, there will still be 30 million people without healthcare. So all of your money is to cover another 20 million that aren't cover right now. It about control and the Government running every part of your life. Next will be the media and the Internet. High energy bills. More jobs losses, because all the money going to the government in taxes could have been gone into growing the economy not the government. There is a revolution coming and it will be for the same reasons as the last one we had...taxes. But this is what happens when you rewrite history, you forget what has passed and will repeat it all over again.

ooooooooo, I thought of another cliche....the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

#161 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,928 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:12 AM

in 10 years, residents of California will pay 3 cents on the dollar to the Government.

lol. see how easy it ease to just say poo?

#162 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,550 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:54 PM

in 10 years, residents of California will pay 3 cents on the dollar to the Government.

lol. see how easy it ease to just say poo?

:willy_nilly:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com