Photo
- - - - -

The Health Care Bill....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
161 replies to this topic

#157 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:33 PM

lol venom literally cannot read.

:D

#158 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:44 PM

Everyone is going to benefit from this. Even those poor rich people that will have to pay .5 percent more in taxes. So yes it will benefit people that voted for Obama as well as those that voted for McCain.

I have read summaries of it the past couple of days. Its not going to benefit me, unless I lose my job. That doesn't make me for or against it, but its still not going to benefit me.

#159 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:47 PM

I have read summaries of it the past couple of days. Its not going to benefit me, unless I lose my job. That doesn't make me for or against it, but its still not going to benefit me.

There is one very important group that won't benefit. I don't know if they are important or not. They're called doctors.

Personally, if this bill helps people I don't want to fight it. If it turns into another avenue for people to cheat Uncle Sam, then Dems have hoodwinked us again.

#160 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:51 PM

In 10 years, residents of California will be paying 60 cents on the dollar to the Government. How many people can live on 40% of their income? And other states like New York will be almost as high. The amazing thing is, there will still be 30 million people without healthcare. So all of your money is to cover another 20 million that aren't cover right now. It about control and the Government running every part of your life. Next will be the media and the Internet. High energy bills. More jobs losses, because all the money going to the government in taxes could have been gone into growing the economy not the government. There is a revolution coming and it will be for the same reasons as the last one we had...taxes. But this is what happens when you rewrite history, you forget what has passed and will repeat it all over again.

ooooooooo, I thought of another cliche....the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

#161 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:12 AM

in 10 years, residents of California will pay 3 cents on the dollar to the Government.

lol. see how easy it ease to just say poo?

#162 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:54 PM

in 10 years, residents of California will pay 3 cents on the dollar to the Government.

lol. see how easy it ease to just say poo?

:willy_nilly: