Photo
- - - - -

Rod Coleman & D-Will Rumors

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#46 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:50 PM

Preesh Lout! I thought Coleman had been out of the league for a minute but this has been a crazy year for me business wise and I haven’t been able to keep up. Even had to give away my season tix. Just got most of my info off here. And for you Mr. Scott, eat my Ballsac Bro! I'm not some poor hapless individual such as you. I know it must have been hard to be the kid that nobody wanted to be friends with. Not getting invited to your senior prom or any parties, so you stayed at home playing D&D and strategizing for your next Chest Club meeting. Then God invented computers and interactive gaming systems such as playstation and you realized you didn’t need anybody to like you because you were the mighty "Link" and your animated princess Zelda was waiting on you to rescue her. Then the internet... watch out it's retribution time. You realized you could be a God in the realms of the internets message boards. Ooooooooo it's the all knowing and powerful Mr. Scott. Wallowing in the attention and respect that you had been denied for so many years must have been orgasmic! I'm glad you finally feel accepted and complete. But listen I wasn’t the one who stole your milk money or shoved you in your locker, you don’t here me walking around yelling O'doyle rules so get off my freaking jock. I have no need for an "alter ego" or "screen name" you "Sorry Sorry Spec of a Man." I have life and it's a very happy and successful life. I'm sorry yours sucks, I truly am... I had no ill intentions when I made my original post and still don’t. But I'm not going to be treated like some to bit chump. For your sake and the sake of the internet fantasy world you live in I will leave you in peace. But don’t forget you should learn to treat others as you wish to be treated. It seems a lot of people look up to you on this MB, and your leading by a very poor example. Well I'll let you get back at it; I don’t want you be late for your World of War Craft date. And just a little FYI for ya Neo (AKA Mr. Scott), you don’t need to wear your cape when you’re on the message board the only person that can see yourself. I think Morphius will understand. Again thank you Lout and anyone else who wasn’t a D-bag much thanx and respect. My apologies for showing my azz to everyone else but honestly this d!ck deserved what he got. I guess it's time for the door to hit me on the way out!

Posted Image

#47 southcakalac

southcakalac

Wharton Fan Club

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:52 PM

:lol:

#48 RepinCarolina

RepinCarolina

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:02 PM

Damn that is alot of txt. My bad, like I said first and "last" time poster. This aint my thing.

#49 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:05 PM

Buh-bye

#50 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

Banned

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:20 PM

How does one join this Chest Club?

#51 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:41 PM

i guess not everyone is cut out to be able to hit the enter button.

Edited by rayzor, 19 March 2010 - 09:46 PM.

#52 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:43 PM

How does one join this Chest Club?

I think NC Biscuit knows

#53 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Jerry Richard$on and Gettledouche apologist

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:26 PM

Preesh Lout! I thought Coleman had been out of the league for a minute but this has been a crazy year for me business wise and I haven’t been able to keep up. Even had to give away my season tix. Just got most of my info off here. And for you Mr. Scott, eat my Ballsac Bro! I'm not some poor hapless individual such as you. I know it must have been hard to be the kid that nobody wanted to be friends with. Not getting invited to your senior prom or any parties, so you stayed at home playing D&D and strategizing for your next Chest Club meeting. Then God invented computers and interactive gaming systems such as playstation and you realized you didn’t need anybody to like you because you were the mighty "Link" and your animated princess Zelda was waiting on you to rescue her. Then the internet... watch out it's retribution time. You realized you could be a God in the realms of the internets message boards. Ooooooooo it's the all knowing and powerful Mr. Scott. Wallowing in the attention and respect that you had been denied for so many years must have been orgasmic! I'm glad you finally feel accepted and complete. But listen I wasn’t the one who stole your milk money or shoved you in your locker, you don’t here me walking around yelling O'doyle rules so get off my freaking jock. I have no need for an "alter ego" or "screen name" you "Sorry Sorry Spec of a Man." I have life and it's a very happy and successful life. I'm sorry yours sucks, I truly am... I had no ill intentions when I made my original post and still don’t. But I'm not going to be treated like some to bit chump. For your sake and the sake of the internet fantasy world you live in I will leave you in peace. But don’t forget you should learn to treat others as you wish to be treated. It seems a lot of people look up to you on this MB, and your leading by a very poor example. Well I'll let you get back at it; I don’t want you be late for your World of War Craft date. And just a little FYI for ya Neo (AKA Mr. Scott), you don’t need to wear your cape when you’re on the message board the only person that can see yourself. I think Morphius will understand. Again thank you Lout and anyone else who wasn’t a D-bag much thanx and respect. My apologies for showing my azz to everyone else but honestly this d!ck deserved what he got. I guess it's time for the door to hit me on the way out!

This is total bullshit. There were no Zelda games released for the Playstation consoles.