Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppers Intentions...

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I know Peppers is focused on winning this season, but the chatter has calmed down about what is plans are after the season ends.

Question is, does he resign with us only if we win the Superbowl?

Any updates in the front office?

Posted

he will either sign the largest contract for a DE ever or a franchise tender....

Posted

I would imagine that pep would love to stay with us, but only if we can get close to the offerings of other teams.

And then there is the franchise tag.

Posted

He gets the big bucks from us, it would be too expensive to put the franchise tag on him

Posted

I was just thinking that if I was him I'd be just fine with being franchised. I heard that would pay him something like 16-18 mil for next year!

Posted

LOL, this thread got me thinking. How much money is enough? It isnt enough anymore to be a millionaire, everyones got to be BILLIONAIRES or TRILLIONAIRES! This is rediculous.

Posted

Without sounding too depressing at this time of year but what other players may we lose on free agency???

Posted

From what i see Jeff King, Jordan Gross, Julius Peppers, and Chris Gamble will be free agents next year

Posted

From what i see Jeff King, Jordan Gross, Julius Peppers, and Chris Gamble will be free agents next year

Gamble already got an extension, King is going no where and I believe Gross was close at the beginning of last year. Peppers will get his money.

Posted

LOL, this thread got me thinking. How much money is enough? It isnt enough anymore to be a millionaire, everyones got to be BILLIONAIRES or TRILLIONAIRES! This is rediculous.

So long as money is the main gauge of social status, it will never be enough.

Posted

So long as money is the main gauge of social status, it will never be enough.

Too true, and don't forget that money = power too. And power = friends, and friends = points and points mean prizes...or something like that.

Posted

haha