Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Dimbee

22 posts in this topic

Posted

(chest bump)

Posted

You are dead to me.

Oh well, all in all, Wake had a pretty good season for a team that has one consistent three point shooter and he doesn't even start. Very good freshman class coming in next year.

And I am sure Calipari will have Kentucky in trouble with the NCAA within a couple of years. :)

Posted

They just showed the bracket in UK's region. For God's sake don't say a word about Duke having an easy path.

But for pure karma, Cornell will win and there will be huddle hell to pay. ha ha

Posted

You are dead to me.

Oh well, all in all, Wake had a pretty good season for a team that has one consistent three point shooter and he doesn't even start. Very good freshman class coming in next year.

And I am sure Calipari will have Kentucky in trouble with the NCAA within a couple of years. :)

If it makes you feel better, Utah hates us worse than you guys do. :D

Posted

They just showed the bracket in UK's region. For God's sake don't say a word about Duke having an easy path.

But for pure karma, Cornell will win and there will be huddle hell to pay. ha ha

What the hell are you talking about? WV should have been a one seed insted of Duke. At the very least they should have been Duke's two seed.

That being said, WV is going to have one hell of a battle with Missou tomorrow.

Posted

the 1-2 seed is overrated. Still gotta win.

Posted

If it makes you feel better, Utah hates us worse than you guys do. :D

Eh, I don't hate Kentucky. Don't even hate Duke and UNC really, I just intensely dislike them. :)

Posted

Bruce Pearl and his trusty tape recorder may have something to say about that.

Posted

Bruce Pearl and his trusty tape recorder may have something to say about that.

Bruce Pearl had four players arrested with guns and pot in the car this year. Somehow they're all back on the team. UT wears roadside prison worker's orange for a reason.

Posted

Why is this game still on?

Posted

Although I really believe that NOBODY is gonna beat UK, with this tourny, I just don't know.

Posted

Why is this game still on?

Its not in my house. Law and Order is.