Photo
- - - - -

Peppers makes himself at home

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
132 replies to this topic

#121 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:23 AM

yep and I expect the same thing when he plays us.

Gross and Otah better be ready..lol

Oh, they'll be ready for sure. They will double teamed him & he won't do much squat against us. Same for the Bears defense. :thumbsup:

#122 chris999

chris999

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:56 AM

I wonder if he belives in Jay Cutlers 26 int's last year and the fall off of the Bears D. Eff you Peppers. Beason is more of a player than you will ever be.

youre right. the panther's D is alot better than chicago's. also, until cutler gets some good recievers to throw to, he will be awful.

#123 chris999

chris999

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:01 AM

lol right...anger issues? Because signing huge contracts before a lockout is really smart. Talk to me again in 2-3 years on how you feel about Peppers. I have no hate for pep I actually like him now more than ever now that he left. I believe the team is better without him. I don't get emotionally attached to any players when their not worth their money they need to be gone, I agree with everything that has been done this year. It would have been nice to get something for Pepper's two years ago

Still even on a Panthers forum you haven't figured out Panther fans. No one really has hate for Peppers-it was really the situation with him and the front office, not trading him and instead keeping him. Most fans just want him out of here, not cause we don't think he's good he just isn't worth near as much money as he's being paid as youll soon find out. You won't find many truly displeased with Peppers leaving, at least I haven't.

well, there are quite a few people who are angry about peppers leaving, but people like us, who understand the business side of the NFL, understand that pep's additude was going to become a cancer, and that for the 20+ million we would have had to pay him, we can sign 3 good players. everything will be fine in the end.

#124 chris999

chris999

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:03 AM

Well all this fuel to fire is going to make for a good Panthers vs Bears game because I know some of them will read this article.

we are going to whip the bears... with or without peppers.

#125 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:35 AM

Most DE's take off plays. Get over your school girl hatred of Peppers.

Do most DEs take seasons off? Do most football players in general take seasons off? Do most players only elevate their play when team leaders make their frustrations public? What's more likely, that Beason was wrong and only looking to rock the boat for the sake of causing controversy, or that Peppers is generally unmotivated and that his lack of effort is a drag on the locker room?

#126 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:44 AM

Oh, they'll be ready for sure. They will double teamed him & he won't do much squat against us. Same for the Bears defense. :thumbsup:

You're going to double team the Bears defense??

#127 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:54 AM

Bears defense is going to be studly(if healthy) but it doesn't change their offense is one of the worst in the leagues(even the Rams have a better offensive line than Bears..)

Matt Forte is a beast of a back but will have another fail season behind that line. and unless they somehow find a stud o-linemen late in the draft(which likely won't happen) or trade 2011 picks they have no sure way of making a good offensive line.

Bad offensive line + gun slinger QB who makes bad decisions + mediocre inexperienced receivers(aside from that WR whose name I cannot spell :P he has potential) + no run game because of bad offensive line + no 1st and 2nd round picks = ???????

At least you can look forward to coaching staff/front office getting canned if they fail this season, and they will have a good/great defense for the next few years.

#128 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

Moderators

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:24 AM

I don't get how his whole thing about going to CHI was to be less of the star, and to be more private. Yet every CHI press conference or interview has made some reference to him being the "savior" with all of these lofty expectations, and him being even more vocal as a leader. I just don't understand the contradictions.

#129 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

Administrators

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:35 AM

Yes.

#130 scpanther22

scpanther22

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:44 AM

well, there are quite a few people who are angry about peppers leaving, but people like us, who understand the business side of the NFL, understand that pep's additude was going to become a cancer, and that for the 20+ million we would have had to pay him, we can sign 3 good players. everything will be fine in the end.

People are angry at the fact that we saw this coming and we should have traded him..but we did not

#131 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:15 PM

That could be possible. Or at least Scrum agree with me......I think. :idea: :D

#132 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:12 PM

I don't get how his whole thing about going to CHI was to be less of the star, and to be more private. Yet every CHI press conference or interview has made some reference to him being the "savior" with all of these lofty expectations, and him being even more vocal as a leader. I just don't understand the contradictions.

are you talking about both of those references in the media?

#133 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:41 PM

I witnessed what Stew did to "Da Bears" 2 years ago, and I think Peps slack ass won't make a diff