Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Julius Peppers is the gay

137 posts in this topic

Posted

Those who guard their tongues keep themselves from calamity (Proverbs 21:23). So we must guard our tongues and refrain from the sinful act of gossip. If we surrender our natural desires to the Lord, He will help us to remain righteous. May we all follow the Bible’s teaching on gossip by keeping our mouths shut unless it is necessary and appropriate to speak.

I hear you brother......(1 Thessalonians 4:11-12)...work with your hands, lead a quiet life, mind your own business and not be dependent on anyone.

Posted

Who would actually want to get rammed in the ass by him though? That's probably the closest you could come to getting fuged by a bear.

A literal bear, not a Chicago Bear.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe he's a receiver.

Posted

This kind of thing is in really bad taste :nonod:

Posted

I honestly don't know why it would matter if a team you liked had a gay player. You're watching them play a sport, not screwing them.

Posted

I honestly don't know why it would matter if a team you liked had a gay player. You're watching them play a sport, not screwing them.

You could say that about a lot things.Its does not stop the hate.

Posted

You could say that about a lot things.Its does not stop the hate.

Sad but true.

Posted

i can see it being possible, and i have no problem with it. it would actually make me hate the guy less for leaving if he felt uncomfortable being himself here as opposed to another city. I would understand his desire to leave more if this were the case.

Posted

::waits for the Jake Screws Horses parody thread::

Posted

Those who guard their tongues keep themselves from calamity (Proverbs 21:23). So we must guard our tongues and refrain from the sinful act of gossip. If we surrender our natural desires to the Lord, He will help us to remain righteous. May we all follow the Bible’s teaching on gossip by keeping our mouths shut unless it is necessary and appropriate to speak.

Jesus Christ is there anything that's NOT[ a sin?

Aside from my little outburst, i normally post once a year a thread about Pep being gay, even had a post in another Pep thread today about him being gay. I don't care what his preference is, but I say it in regards as to why he does a lot of things he does, including leaving Charlotte like the OP suggest.

GRRR i hate people like you, you obviously dont read a single post and you contort other peoples writing to fit what your first thoughts were when u read the subject of the thread. not a single person posting had a problem with him being gay, just trying to say that it would be logical that he is gay for him to be doing the things he is doing!

CrackaMcnasty gets it right 2 post down from yours:

...i have no problem with it. it would actually make me hate the guy less for leaving if he felt uncomfortable being himself here as opposed to another city. I would understand his desire to leave more if this were the case.

The part i put in bold is what the point of this thread, and my post about pep being gay is all about.

Posted

Quoting my posts is a sin.

Posted

he is at least bi because i know a girl he banged.